• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flameworthy DDP question--

GSUJillybean

Mouseketeer
DH and I used the DDP in 2005, and didn't eat half our food. Could we share TS meals if we wanted to?

If not, that's totally cool-- I was just curious.

GSUJillybean said:
DH and I used the DDP in 2005, and didn't eat half our food. Could we share TS meals if we wanted to?

If not, that's totally cool-- I was just curious.

On buffetts, no. Everywhere else, probably yes, but is at the discretion of your waiter/restaurant. Most will. I've only heard second-hand that some won't.

I know that we were able to share in Dec.

There have been a lot of reports of people sharing between folks on the plan.

You might run into problems if you were trying to "treat" an adult who did not pay for the plan. You are not talking doing that, so you should be okay most of the time.

An individual restaurant, server, or manager could always decide not to permit it, but so far it's been widely permitted.

Beautiful school, BTW!

There isn't any rule against it. Unfortunately, as things are now, you could get caught in an overzealous net of enforcement, trying to impose rules that you're actually not breaking, but rules that Disney has no better way of enforcing at this time. Just beware that it is a possibility, though perhaps pretty remote.

GSUJillybean said:

Rather than compromising tastes by having to eat the same thing as each other, you could try more buffets.

And you can always pass on ordering an appetizer or dessert if it’s too much. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter