Flame Tree sandwich only

vivianmarie244

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the pork sandwich costs by itself? I don't care for slaw or beans so I don't want to pay for that. I'd much rather have a few of those good looking onion rings instead. YUM! ::yes::

I'm curious about this, I didn't think you could buy just the sandwich.

I believe you can buy almost anything individually, not with a combo. I used to get the ribs by themselves at Flame Tree. No problem, couple bucks cheaper.

I have never ordered this way, but I have read that you can order just the main sandwich part and pay $2 less.

vivianmarie244 said:
Does anyone know what the pork sandwich costs by itself? I don't care for slaw or beans so I don't want to pay for that. I'd much rather have a few of those good looking onion rings instead. YUM! ::yes::

We did this as recently as 2 years ago. It was right around $2 cheaper.

I didn't know this! I always get the sandwich with coleslaw and barely eat the slaw....really don't want it. I order the onion rings on the side. Wish they would let you order onion rings instead of coleslaw/beans...even if it was fewer onion rings I wouldn't care. That sandwich is big!

I asked in February to order without the sides at Flame Tree and Tamu Tamu. They said they couldn't do that. I was not on dining plan. Maybe I got CM's who just didn't know how. I would ask but don't be surprised if they refuse.

Granfan said:
I asked in February to order without the sides at Flame Tree and Tamu Tamu. They said they couldn't do that. I was not on dining plan. Maybe I got CM's who just didn't know how. I would ask but don't be surprised if they refuse.

Just to clarify. I had read that you could do that and thought I should be able to, especially since I was not on the dining plan that trip. But was told no.

Just to clarify. I asked because I had read that, too and thought I should be able to but they either didn't know how to enter it, or the policy has changed. Or maybe they just didn't like me. Lol

Wish they would let you order onion rings instead of coleslaw/beans...even if it was fewer onion rings I wouldn't care. That sandwich is big!

I'm with you on that. I'm going to ask if they will but I'm sure the answer is no. I can try, right? :thumbsup2

Granfan said:
Just to clarify. I asked because I had read that, too and thought I should be able to but they either didn't know how to enter it, or the policy has changed. Or maybe they just didn't like me. Lol

A) I'm sure they liked you just fine. :)

B ) I'd ask for a supervisor. I'm sure its just a training issue. I am pretty sure I read on easyWDW that there is even a 'sandwich only' (or something like that) button on the register.

CuteAndFluffy said:
A) I'm sure they liked you just fine. :)

B ) I'd ask for a supervisor. I'm sure its just a training issue. I am pretty sure I read on easyWDW that there is even a 'sandwich only' (or something like that) button on the register.

I couldn't order a child size coke at Catalina Eddie's. They told me there wasn't a button for that!

I just order the ribs by themselves yesterday it was 3 dollars cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I just ordered the chicken (no sides) last month and had no issues. I believe it was about $2 cheaper.

I ordered a meal in MK without the potato chips. I think I saved about $1.25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter