Flame Tree Bbq

nelson84

Mouseketeer
All the meals we had were terrible, we had 2 turkey sandwiches, they both had dry buns and the kids had hot dogs, make a note these hot dogs are not the same as the ones at caseys corner, they were the small skinny ones you buy in a package of 12 at the supermarket and the buns were really dry, and my son got sick about an hour later.

I have to mention every other meal we had in disney world was great. The character buffet in the crystal palace was the best, it was about $28 each but worth every penny.

Sorry you didn't care for your food...I LOVE Flame Tree BBQ!!!!!!! The ribs and chicken, the corn, the beans, the sweet-spicy sauce, the key lime pie...OMG! It is the best counter service on property, in my opinion!!!!

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience at the Flame Tree. It's usually one of our must do counter service meals.

Sorry to hear that your meals were not up to par. The specialties at Flame tree are the ribs and chicken. We always stick to those two options and are never disappointed.

Glad to hear your other dining experiences were better

Sorry you didn't care for your food...I LOVE Flame Tree BBQ!!!!!!! The ribs and chicken, the corn, the beans, the sweet-spicy sauce, the key lime pie...OMG! It is the best counter service on property, in my opinion!!!!

Ive never been, but those are the things I hear raves about and want to try. I wonder if the OP's fam would have been better satisfied with the specialties. It is called FLAME TREE BBQ:confused3

If the OP wanted plainer food, why didn't they eat at McDonalds or that pizza place?

The pulled pork BBQ, ribs and chicken at Flame Tree are all EXCELLENT!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like your meals. I love the Flame Tree BBQ and have never had a bad experience. I guess, it might be because of what you ordered? They specialize in BBQ so I always get the ribs.

I noticed that Flame Tree BBQ is open seasonally. During the Lotusphere evening event at AK in late January it was open, but I'm wondering if it has been open this past week... does anyone know?

We love the flame tree, it is our favorite CS meal. But like others have said we stick to the chicken and ribs. It taste great and you get a ton of food. Two plates are enough to feed two adults and two preteen girls. I would suggest you give it a second chance.

Flame Tree is a must do every trip. I love the BBQ beef sandwich. Hubby and DD get the ribs. Finger lickin' good.

This wasn't our favorite CS either. I liked Tusker House and Pizzafari better. The BBQ sauce was good though. Horrible beans!

It wasn't our favorite either. Dh and I each had the ribs. It was just ok but I don't think I would eat there again.

We ate at the Flame Tree during our trip last May. It was horrible. The ribs were just plain nasty. This year we're trying Tusker House.

I suspect I will be satisfied, at least, at FT. I dont usually eat beans, but we can get a basket of rings. And I love cole slaw. Add to that, Ive never had a rib I didnt love. I think I am just easilly impressed:goodvibes

My family could not eat the food at Flame Tree, it was just plain bad. We did go for dinner later in the evening (Around 6:00/6:15) so maybe our food had been sitting out way too long. Daughter got the chicken wings kids meal, the meat was almost non-existent on the wings. DD and I had the ribs which were not good either. There was very little meat and what was there was cold and gross. DH got a salad, he didnt want a rich meal because we had Le Cellier for lunch, and most of the salad was brown. We dont hate BBQ, and like I said maybe we hit it at a bad point of the night. We will be sticking to Tuscker House for as long as we can.

I noticed that Flame Tree BBQ is open seasonally. During the Lotusphere evening event at AK in late January it was open, but I'm wondering if it has been open this past week... does anyone know?

It was open last Thursday 2/1. We had lunch there. It was good.

This wasn't our favorite CS either. I liked Tusker House and Pizzafari better. The BBQ sauce was good though. Horrible beans!

I have to agree. I have to add though that my and DH's opinions may be biased as we have had great ribs & BBQ right here in Tennessee!

We had bbq pork sandwiches that were great. The coleslaw was good and the beans were tolerable but the corn was boiled WAY to long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter