• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FL res and non resident discount?

sorul82?

<font color=red>I have an alibi<br><font color=lim
I didn't see this answer in the search. If a FL resident and non FL resident are in the same cabin, does the discount apply to both people?

Only one adult in the stateroom needs to be a FL resident to get the rate for all persons in that stateroom.

Only one adult in the stateroom needs to be a FL resident to get the rate for all persons in that stateroom.

Great! Thank you. I'm assuming that the FL resident will only get the discount for their cabin even if they book other cabins for people?

Great! Thank you. I'm assuming that the FL resident will only get the discount for their cabin even if they book other cabins for people?

That is correct so find a couple more fl residents and put one in each room lol I will go :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter