Fitbit Flex ?

danetter

DIS Veteran
I finally broke down and bought my oldest daughter a fitbit flex for Christmas. Other than the fitbit does she need to download any apps? She has an ipod 4th addition and a laptop windows 8. Does anybody know if it compatible with her ipod? or will she need her ipod? I want to make sure everything is setup before she opens it Christmas morning.

I don't have a Flex, but I have a One. I don't have a new enough iPhone for it to sync using Bluetooth (so I'm guessing your iPod is also not new enough) so I just have to sync using the dongle for the computer. I don't mind doing it that way at all - I just leave the dongle plugged into one of my USB ports, so when I'm using my computer it syncs.

I have a Fitbit Flex. It synced easily with my laptop via the dongle (Macbook Pro) and my android phone.

Haven't seen it in months...must be under the couch with the dust bunnies..:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

If you want her to be able to use it Christmas Day, I would open the package and charge it. The flex does not come charged. Use someone else's computer, so the software doesn't show up on hers, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter