Fishing excursion costs

mikewdw

wdw coach
How much do the fishing excursions cost? I read one site that said $270 per person but another site said the cost was for the boat for that time so 2-5 people would be only $270 total.
thanks
mikewdw

How much do the fishing excursions cost? I read one site that said $270 per person but another site said the cost was for the boat for that time so 2-5 people would be only $270 total.
thanks
mikewdw
It is $270 for the boat, not per person. We do this every trip and really enjoy it. Bay Lake is our preferred spot. We always do it from Wilderness Lodge, but you can ask for pickup at any Bay Lake resort.

I personally go to the store to buy canned tuna or canned salmon.
A lot cheaper then renting a boat for $270.
Just kidding.

We did the fishing excursion once, but we went out of Yacht Club (just because it was more convenient that trip). The guide knew just where to put us on the fish, and we were able to catch a lot of really nice bass. The kids were obviously overjoyed. We caught so many fish, we finally got tired and just went for a ride over to HS. It was lots of fun. I think going out of WL would be really pretty.

My SIL and grandson took a boat out of WL on a Nitro boat. They loved it. It happened to be my grandson's birthday so the trip was a our gift to him. Highly recommend it.

We did it the first time out of contemporsry. It was slow start but we finally started catching some. i Would recommend the morning outing And earlier in your trip in case weather doesnt cooperate. Our last trip we booked an afternoon trip out of yacht club and they said there was lightning 10 miles away and they couldn’t take us out. We couldn’t even see it. My son was sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter