Cabin - Guarantee Status
DIS Name - Chropistopy
Real Name - Christy
1 Adult
0 Children

Thanks!

Hey all!!!

Just a couple things I wanted to share.

~~ The cut off for signing up will be October 1. This should allow enough production time for those custom orders.

~~ For those with custom orders, you may want to have a few extra on hand.

~~ Also, I will try to update the list monthly. So if you have signed up and don't see your name yet, I haven't forgotten you. :)

FElist20aa.jpg

FElist20a.jpg

FElist20b.jpg

I just joined the Disneyland FE group and Nancy asked me to sign up here. I have never done this before so I am not sure what I am supposed to do. Here is our information for the speadsheet.

Room: #8554
Screen name: kate2961
# of people: 4
# of adults: 3
# of kids: 1
Ages boy: 9 (but only days away from 10 as of the cruise)
Ages girl: none

Thanks so much. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Kate :banana:

Hi everyone: please count us in.

John & Christy
room 7509

jacstangler on the boards.

thanks, John

Hello!

The Friends of Disneyland group graciously allowed me to join in their plans -- so count me in, too! Can't wait!

Stateroom 5630
DIS name: AllyGirl_79
Real Names: Ally and Kelley
2 adults, no kids
No allergies or other requirements

Now I just have to figure out how to make a FE...

If you are super super super non-crafty you can buy one from eBay. They can be customized too

Hi Jen!! :wave:

Count us in!

Room 8038, 3guys and Katscradle, 2 boys, 13 and 7, John, Katherine, Kenny and Johnny.

Hi Jen!! :wave:

Count us in!

Room 8038, 3guys and Katscradle, 2 boys, 13 and 7, John, Katherine, Kenny and Johnny.

You're only just signing up :laughing:

I'm suprised it's not loads more than PCC 1.0! I guess we'll get a few more.

Also anyone looking for a group please send me a PM :thumbsup2

There are some DISers that sell them on eBay. Some folks went that route for PCC 1.0 and they were darling.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Any idea what their screen names are? I have looked on eBay and there are 2 sellers that I have found. There is also one on Etsy I've found, but I thought there would be a lot more, I guess. I do a lot of buying and selling on eBay, so I don't mind going that route, but I wonder if anyone would like to deal directly and save some seller and/or Paypal fees? :ssst:

Any idea what their screen names are? I have looked on eBay and there are 2 sellers that I have found. There is also one on Etsy I've found, but I thought there would be a lot more, I guess. I do a lot of buying and selling on eBay, so I don't mind going that route, but I wonder if anyone would like to deal directly and save some seller and/or Paypal fees? :ssst:

These come to mind...
TravelinGal
LuvtheEars

Please sign us up!

Room Number- 6012
Screen Name- pkraynh
# of People - 2
# of Adults- 2
Real Name - Patti & Kevin
Comments - Looks like great fun!

PS- Would love to join a group if there are openings! Please let me know.

We wanna play, too!

Room Number - 2138
Screen Name - mootmoot
# of People - 3
# of Adults- 2
# of Kids - 1 girl, age 6
Real Names - Mimi, Wallie, Ryann

Can't wait for this, my daughter especially will love all the little surprises. Thank you!

Hello Everyone! Just joined a FE group! we are super excited, as this is our 4th Disney Cruise, but 1st podcast cruise, and 1st cruise to participate in a FE. My hubby and daughter and I are from NY, just outside the city. We joined Tlcoke's group

Room Number 6041
Screen Name keg218ac
# of People - 3
# of Adults 2
# of Children 1
Age(s) of Girl(s)- 1 y.o.
Real Name - Katie, Billy & Addison

Ok maybe you missed it!

John posted and asked that we be added and we are not on the list. :eek::eek:
Jen can you please add us to this list.
Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter