• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Fish are friends, not food.": We're home [10.5.2011]!

mebbradley

Patiently waiting for the next trip to Disney!
Jambo! I'm Megan and I'll be your guide through this wild ride of dining reservations and meals!

First things first: An Introduction!

Megan: The Princess of the pairing. I'm 21 years old and I'm a seasonal cast member at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
I'm studying to be a middle school math teacher when I graduate in 2013 [December].

Chris: The Airman [and my hero] of this pairing. He’s 20 years old and will turn 21 on October 1st.
He is currently an active-duty military member serving in the U.S. Air Force.
He loves hockey and coaches my women's team, as a matter of fact!

We’re engaged and we’ll be getting married on June 27, 2013!
Eepp. I’m excited.​

Some Photos of The Princess and Airman

259951_10150293964803454_756123453_9013659_743315_n.jpg
264896_10150293939343454_756123453_9013213_3719495_n.jpg
259906_10150293976543454_756123453_9013814_4331282_n.jpg

Welcome to our dining review! We will be at Walt Disney World from Sept. 29 to October 4th!
We are staying at Carribean Beach Resort and I'm very excited for that.
We are using the Dining plan for the first time ever!​

Our Dining Reservations:

This is what we have planning. We are a revolving door of dining reservations, these will probably change up until the moment we actually eat the meal!

September 30. 2011
Whispering Canyon Café at the Wilderness Lodge
Time: 10:20; Out-of-Pocket Meal

The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Saratoga Springs Resort
Time: 15:45; Dinning Plan Meal

October 1. 2011
Kona Café at the Polynesian Resort
Time: 12:15; Out-of-Pocket Meal

1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Resort
Time: 18:50; Dinning Plan Meal

October 2. 2011
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater at Hollywood Studios
Time: 15:00; Dinning Plan Meal

October 3. 2011
Chef Mickey’s at the Contemporary Resort
Time: 10:20; Dining Plan Meal

Via Napoli in Epcot
Time: 16:30; Dining Plan Meal

Any reviews or suggestions? We're really looking forward to these meals! I am gluten-intolerant so hopefully we'll find some deccent food. Via Napoli is my biggest worry.

Congratulations on your engagement!! You are a beautiful couple :) I'll be looking forward to your dining reviews!

Congratulations on your engagement!! You are a beautiful couple :) I'll be looking forward to your dining reviews!

Thanks! That's so sweet. We'll see how the dining review goes. I love your photos and your report from your wedding. I loved your floral!!! :D

Could you guys be any cuter? :confused3
Congrats on your engagement! I love the pic of your DF with the Chick Fil-A cow!!

Congrats on the engagement!

My only opinion on your ADR's. Sci-Fi is cool atmosphere but stick to something like the burgers (you can order them for dinner even if they aren't on the menu!). I don't like the rest of their menu. PTC is VERY fun and the food is good.

Jill in CO

Could you guys be any cuter? :confused3
Congrats on your engagement! I love the pic of your DF with the Chick Fil-A cow!!

Thanks! That's so sweet!! :goodvibes

baha. I love that picture as well!

Congrats on the engagement!

My only opinion on your ADR's. Sci-Fi is cool atmosphere but stick to something like the burgers (you can order them for dinner even if they aren't on the menu!). I don't like the rest of their menu. PTC is VERY fun and the food is good.

Jill in CO

I'm very excited for Sci-Fi! I used to work in Writer's Stop that's attached and I could smell the burgers all the time.

:goodvibes

I will be at WDW at the same time as you.

The only place we are eating at on the same day is Sun.2 at Sci-Fi, but our ADR is for 6pm.

I will be at WDW at the same time as you.

The only place we are eating at on the same day is Sun.2 at Sci-Fi, but our ADR is for 6pm.

I'm glad that you'll be in WDW too! I've always wanted to eat at Sci-Fi, so this trip was the perfect excuse!

Well, we hot a new sinning plan reservation!

'Ohanas on sat.

Pardon sny errors, trying to update disboards via my cell phone is a fiasco.
We're currently in North Carolina on our journey down.

We're in DISNEY!!! :D

We're enjoying the dinning. I will be excited to share all of our dinning adventures.

See you soon!

We are on our way home! We just left disney for our 16 hour drive.

We did not have a single bad meal and had some amazing food!

.can't wait to share

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter