• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First time DDP question

SunniKC

Mouseketeer
This will be our first time staying on property so first time using the DDP. We have the middle plan. We book ADR's on Tuesday so I want to make sure I have this right lol.
We are staying 7 nights. So that means 7 TS, 7 QS and 14 Snack credits per pers right? And then next question (and I feel I have seen this asked but couldn't find)....The day we check in we can us them right? Can they only be used after we get our room? What about the day we depart? Do they have to be used before checkout? I ask that because we intend to do a breakfast that morning but may still be around Disney Springs for a late lunch.
One more I just thought of---at a TS non-buffet---could 2 of us share a meal? Like one pay out of pocket for a drink and maybe an appetizer then use only 1TS credit?
I think that's all of them for now. Thanks!

We are staying 7 nights. So that means 7 TS, 7 QS and 14 Snack credits per pers right?
Yes.

The day we check in we can us them right?
Yes, but you must check in first.

What about the day we depart? Do they have to be used before checkout?
No. They must be used by 11:59PM on checkout day.

One more I just thought of---at a TS non-buffet---could 2 of us share a meal?
Mostly. There are specific restaurants that will not permit this.

Specifically, Via Napoli at Epcot. I'm not aware of any others, outside the "admission meals" (buffets, family style, all-you-care-to-eat, dinner shows).
And AYCTE platters at places that are not otherwise specifically AYCTE, like Liberty Tree lunch, Whispering Canyon, somewhere like Captain's Grille or The Wave where one person can buffet and one person order from a menu, etc.

Places like Tokyo Dining and Teppan Edo can also be weird about trying to share due to their nature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter