First time at MNSSHP!

My first time at WDW and MNSSHP as well. It will be myself, my 2 yr old, my husband, and my MIL. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I couldn't not go to it! Does everyone think we will have time for rides and still catch the Hocus Pocus show and a parade?

My first time at WDW and MNSSHP as well. It will be myself, my 2 yr old, my husband, and my MIL. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I couldn't not go to it! Does everyone think we will have time for rides and still catch the Hocus Pocus show and a parade?
It depends are you staying with your little one till close? WE are planning on catching the 11:15 parade and the final show at 12:00. The park really clears out after the Fireworks. WE are not concerned with characters so we will ride from 7 till 11 and are able to still catch a dance party and fireworks inbetweeen

It depends are you staying with your little one till close? WE are planning on catching the 11:15 parade and the final show at 12:00. The park really clears out after the Fireworks. WE are not concerned with characters so we will ride from 7 till 11 and are able to still catch a dance party and fireworks inbetweeen
We didn't spend time scoping out a place to see parade. A nice lady let my daughter sit in the front with her children so she was right in the middle of it all. If you have a chance to extend that kindness to someone else during your stay please spread the pixie dust :jumping1:

Wow already very excited, where do you think is the best spot for the parade? and another question do you guys know if it is allowed to get food or water into the parks?

Wow already very excited, where do you think is the best spot for the parade? and another question do you guys know if it is allowed to get food or water into the parks?
Frontierland worked well for us. I hear main street is SUPER CROWDED but another Diser can shed more light on that. Not sure about the snacks. We had the DDP so we didnt bring anything in. It is AWESOME and you are going to enjoy!!!!!

I hope we will have the opportunity to ride everything we want during the 4-12 time frame. This is our only MK day, because I want to spend one day at EP and one at AK. We won't have kids with us so we aren't doing trick or treat, and we won't do the meet and greets unless the lines are short. We are going on Sunday, October 2. What do you all think? Will we have time for lots of rides between fireworks, parade and show?

I hope we will have the opportunity to ride everything we want during the 4-12 time frame. This is our only MK day, because I want to spend one day at EP and one at AK. We won't have kids with us so we aren't doing trick or treat, and we won't do the meet and greets unless the lines are short. We are going on Sunday, October 2. What do you all think? Will we have time for lots of rides between fireworks, parade and show?
If you don't do trick or treat lines or meet and greet lines you will have plenty of time for rides. We walked on a lot of rides with 0 wait. We did the first parade/show and fireworks, managed to do about 10 rides and had dinner at BOG (4pm adr). Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter