First Solo Trip For a week

CheesepoofKat

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

I am considering going to Disneyworld myself because the person I was originally going with (we had a numerous amounts of fights) now is telling me that she may need to cancel with 5 days left to go. I am 26 years old, so my mother is worried about me going solo, but I have heard of people doing it. I am putting this on the internet wondering if people can do Disney as a solo trip when they are a 26 year old female. :/

Hi! I'm from Spain and my first SOLO trip to Disneyland Paris was when I was 18!! Then, I repeat with 21, 22 and 24. Next week I'll go SOLO to Walt Disney in Florida, so.. why can't you go there and have fun?? I'm 29 right now :)

Hello everyone!

I am considering going to Disneyworld myself because the person I was originally going with (we had a numerous amounts of fights) now is telling me that she may need to cancel with 5 days left to go. I am 26 years old, so my mother is worried about me going solo, but I have heard of people doing it. I am putting this on the internet wondering if people can do Disney as a solo trip when they are a 26 year old female. :/

Go for it! WDW is one of the safest places in the world to travel alone, and you'll have a great time doing what you want to do on your own schedule. I did the Disney College Program at age 19 and would wander all over property by myself at all hours of the day and night, and I never had the slightest bit of trouble.

My niece was 22 when her BF broke up with her 10 days before a scheduled 10 day trip to The World. Her mother was a little worried but I convinced her to go. She had a wonderful time. This was September. She said she felt safe the whole time.

I went in June this year to Orlando by myself. I have been there about 20 times before but always with my husband, but he sadly passed away in May 2015 and he told me to go back to our 'Happy place' once everything had settled (he knew he was dying) It took a lot of courage to do it but I did and it was lovely to be back where we had always been so very happy. I had nothing but happy memories whilst I was there, I visited all of the places we went together, ate in the same restaurants, and I didn't really fell uneasy at all, it just reminded me of what a great place it was. I will definitely go back again on my own, I really did enjoy the experience.

I am a 21 yo and I'll be going to WDW for the first (and probably only ever) time solo in December. I have absolutely no issue going alone, except for the very expensive room for 2 that I had to pay by myself since there is no single rooms anywhere on site.
If you are not sure about safety, don't be. It is probable one of the safest place in the US ever! (OK I've never been, but it's Disney). And I don't know when exactly you are going, but if it's in december I can check on you at one point if it helps your mother :P. Don't cancel your trip to Disney because of that!

I just got back from a week.

I seriously felt as safe as I felt in Iceland. Probably more so as I was climbing mountains in the middle of nowhere alone............:rolleyes: :crutches:

Hello everyone!

I hope you did go and enjoy your trip to Disney World. I go solo a few days before my friends arrive every year and always have a great time. Please share how your trip went.

Hello everyone!

go Disney is one of the safest places to be I go alone a lot and stay at the value resorts I have never felt unsafe even when coming back to the room at 2 am.

I really like going alone you have no one that you have to talk to about what you want to do so you can just go do what you want when you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter