First review on the board. spoodles

Excellent review ~ Felt as though I was right there with you.

I guess the food was so good you're at a loss for words! :rotfl:

My least Fav or the week! I expected mediterranean and found macaroni grill.
However, their mini pizza app. was good and I would get a take out pizza from them.

At the end of the week we had two TS left so DH and I went withour the kids, and loved it. He had dips and I had flatbread for appetizers, DH had seafood stew and I had steak and for dessert vanilla creme brulee and chocolate-apricot cake. Wonderful meal

We ate there the last week of May. Elmos was our server. This was the first and best meal of the week! He went out of his way to make the DDP work for us. He added shrimp/scallops, etc. to our main course. We had such a great time there. DH wasn't thrilled with his lamb app, but, other than that, it was wonderful!!

found macaroni grill????
I had two bad meals at one of those places, please tell
me, veterans, something positive.....
now I am worried, it was bad meals that really turned me off from that place.....
please help :hourglass

joyeric said:
At the end of the week we had two TS left so DH and I went withour the kids, and loved it. He had dips and I had flatbread for appetizers, DH had seafood stew and I had steak and for dessert vanilla creme brulee and chocolate-apricot cake. Wonderful meal

I agree. Had the seafood stew last year & loved it. Spoodle's is on our DDP list for our July trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!