first night

jumpnjack

Earning My Ears
I think I know the answer to this but just to be sure please help me out oh amazing Disney Lovers.

The first day we will arrive around 3 or 4 and thought we would first of all jump in the pool and of course dry off THENNNN go to Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary with our 8 year old grandaughter and afterwards ride the monorail and finish off on the 15th floor of the Contemporary to see the fireworks.
My problem is I cannot remember what we need to ride the monorail? My DH thinks we will need our park hopper passes?? Please tell us what we will need. Also do you think this is a good idea?

Thanks so much.
28 more times to go to sleep and wake up till the Mouse ya hoo.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You don't need anything to ride the monorail, just show up and get in line. A really nice treat if you have time is request the front with the driver. You may have to wait on a train or two, but it is well worth it.

BTW, it appears you will be there the same time as us and also from NC. Small world huh?

Thanks so much for the info. I knew it but with the move and all that is going on I have brain silences I swear!!
Yes it is a small world. We just moved here about 5 weeks ago. We love it.
By the way we stayed at the Lodge the last time we were at Disney 01 and we LOVED IT as well.
This time we are staying at the Dolphin. We have not stayed there before. This time I have a convention to attend so we decided to come down the week before with our 8 yr old granduaghter and do the world first. We are so excited as well.This will be Jennifer's FIRST time. Oh to see the wonder of it all in her eyes. She is at a perfect age.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter