First night

You are welcome to steal my 1st night no park plan for later this year:
Polynesian for Trader Sam's Grotto for some appetizers and drinks(with or with/out alcohol ;) ). This way it's like you're in an attraction right away, instant Enchanted Tiki Room!!
Then to Kona Cafe/Island or even just Captain Cook's for a meal, watch Wishes from the Beach or out on Trader Sam's patio, then monorail it home :) I think this feels like you're in a park and it can all be done with, or more importantly, without any ADRs or time restraints :thumbsup2 Good luck whatever you choose!

If any members of our extended family are starting a trip to WDW and on the first night we don't get a picture from them at Wolfgang Puck Express with some pizza and a beer, something is wrong! It's just become the thing we all do if traveling to WDW together or apart. It started because we usually stayed at PO Riverside and could jump the boat after checking in. Now, even if we have to bus instead, we still land there the first night. My family of four land at OKW on Thursday morning, which is earlier than normal for us, so planning a swim, then change and take the boat to WPExpress :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter