First Ever DISUnplugged PodCast Cruise Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yeah, You all better watch out with all the free time Brandie and Don's posts counts will be toast. LOL .

What am I chopped liver???

Man, guys leaves for basketball practice for a few hours and they drag him thru the mud! If it helps us Michiganders don't claim the east side of the state :rotfl:

Well, Mr. Goodie Two Shoes, if it weren't for some of us original east-siders, there wouldn't a Michigan. It'd be part of Ohio. Do you really want to be a buckeye?

What am I chopped liver???

Well, Mr. Goodie Two Shoes, if it weren't for some of us original east-siders, there wouldn't a Michigan. It'd be part of Ohio. Do you really want to be a buckeye?

Valid point, I'll take De-tchwaa over Ohio anyday!

Hi all. Better late than never - I put a deposit down on the cruise today!! Just wanted to say :wave2: Can't wait to meet everybody!

:welcome: Erica!!! Are you caught up to speed on everything? I'm sure there was a recap not too many pages ago...if not I am sure someone will fill you in.

Valid point, I'll take De-tchwaa over Ohio anyday!

Glad you came to your senses.

OF course not I am using my 300th post to tell you I had not realized you are now up there with them. I so can not wait to meet you. :)

Aww shucks, you're making me blush.:blush: Thank you for using 300 on lil old me.:flower3:

Can't wait either, this is going to be a memorable trip, to say the least.

:welcome: Erica!!! Are you caught up to speed on everything? I'm sure there was a recap not too many pages ago...if not I am sure someone will fill you in.

OK def not caught up to speed...reading the thread little by little...does anyone want to give me the Cliffs notes version??

Under datadoc5 it should be Bill, Alice and Carol for second seating. We added my sister Carol today. We are so pumped!!!

OK def not caught up to speed...reading the thread little by little...does anyone want to give me the Cliffs notes version??

Ummmm....
:cake: vs. pie is the great debate.
○Unofficial pre-cruise meet at the Poly beach on Saturday night one hour prior to Wishes for Dole Whips and mingling. Optional pre-meet drink around the monorail & post meet @ Jellyrolls.
○Tracy is going on another cruise...for quality control purposes.
○Raul is going to serve drinks and give personal rub downs to interested cruisers.
○Don has a harem. Caution: You may be a wife and not even know it yet.
○Chocolate is the answer for everything.
○You may need a new liver upon returning home, with all the Moe-jeet-toes, martinis, and rum we have pledged to consume.
○We have seem to taken up the motto: Out Eat. Out Drink. Out Post.

Hi all. Better late than never - I put a deposit down on the cruise today!! Just wanted to say :wave2: Can't wait to meet everybody!

Welcome aboard!:goodvibes

Hey folks... freah meat!

Hey Honey,
Since you won't answer your phone, would you rather stay at the Radisson near the port or The Dolphin for our pre-cruise night? :surfweb: They are the same price.

Okay, I'm snarky today. :snooty:

I can't believe you even asked him this question. I expected a statement of "Hey Honey, Since you won't answer your phone, we're staying at the Dolphin for our pre-cruise night (like it or not). Don't worry about the price.

Then Paul's response would be...:worship:

I can't believe you even asked him this question. I expected a statement of "Hey Honey, Since you won't answer your phone, we're staying at the Dolphin for our pre-cruise night (like it or not). Don't worry about the price.

I agree especially since he said something along the lines of: You're not the boss of me?

(I'm sure you can get at least two pairs of shoes out of this....:goodvibes )

Under datadoc5 it should be Bill, Alice and Carol for second seating. We added my sister Carol today. We are so pumped!!!

Yeah! Welcome!!!!!

PodcastCruiseLogo.jpg

Also,
COBetts are recruiting new members (Circle Of Booze).
Luggage can fit under your bed in the cabin.
Fish Extenders are on another thread.
Mindy is diggin a cistern for Will.
Kathy and Brandie have colds.
Jamie is bringing Jack, Jack, and Stan.
Jason is getting married on the cruise.
Rex is leading a Yoga class on deck 7.

Anyone else?

Welcome aboard!:goodvibes

Hey folks... freah meat!

Okay, I'm snarky today. :snooty:

I agree especially since he said something along the lines of: You're not the boss of me?

You guys are bad! :laughing: Besides I only asked him where he wanted to stay so I could pick the opposite choice. I just booked the Radisson. ;)

I'm getting alot lot more than shoes! :rotfl: Hello Vista Spa! :love:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter