First Christmas Trip Questions

ValinWV

DIS Veteran
This will be my families first trip to Disney over Christmas. We have been there several times before. I have all of my Dinning Reservations done and Fast Passes are done. We will be staying on property this trip from December 21 - 27. How often do the parks close due to crowd levels? Is there a certain time of day that we should make sure we are in the park so that we don't get outside the Park with dinning reservations in that park? Also, do other parks reach capacity at this time of year or just the Magic Kingdom? Thank you for any advice and help.

Also, If I have and ADR and the park closes for capacity, will we be able to get into the park for our ADR?

Last edited:
There are phased closures with only the 4th level being one where no one gets in, and that level rarely occurs, and in fact is probably only likely to happen at MK. Since you're staying on property, that would be the only level you wouldn't be able to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter