Fireworks time

b080972

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting the 4 Parks when we are on our Disney cruise on Wednesday 25th July. The parks you probably know are MC, AK Epcot & Hollywood. I would be obliged if you could tell me if the fireworks are on every night or if they are only on certain nights at each park. We will probably finish off at Magical Kingdom, so hopefully we will be able to catch the fireworks before heading back to the ship.Thanks

The home page of the Disboards right here has schedules for all the parks, parades, fireworks etc. Use this to plan your schedule accordingly to see the fireworks, BTW Animal Kingdom does not have fireworks

Wishes, MK's fireworks, occurs every night. Times do vary, but in July it usually happens around of 10pm.

Illuminations at Epcot also occurs every night at 9pm, always.

Fantasmic! is the most complicated (but in my opinion best) of the three nighttime spectaculars. It combines fireworks, special effects, lights, water, and lasers. It takes place at Hollywood Studios, but only on special nights. Usually, it's on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesday, and Thursdays, but also may occur on other nights throughout the summer. You need to be there 60-90 minutes ahead of showtime (it is inside an amphitheater) or, what I recommend, do the Fantasmic! Dining Package which can be booked online. The shows starts at 9pm and sometimes does a second showing at 10:30pm throughout the summer.

I believe Fantasmic returned to a nightly schedule back in October.

Illuminations at Epcot also occurs every night at 9pm, always.

Sorry but, nothing "always" happens the same way at WDW.

For instance, IllumiNations runs at 9:30PM during most of the Christmas season.

It also has special times at other major holidays (i.e., July 4th, it happens at 10PM.)

Guests need to check accurate calendar listings for all show times at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter