Fireworks Photos - Which Resorts have Great Fireworks Views?

Purple Opal

Mouseketeer
One of the things we'd like to do during our Thanksgiving-time family trip to WDW is view the fireworks from other vantage points (when not in the parks).

For instance, on a day we are NOT visiting a park, we've got reservations to eat at Ohana at the Polynesian, and perhaps we'll watch the Wishes fireworks from the beach afterwards.

We're definitely planning to spend some time checking out the different resorts and their holiday decorations - It seems like it would be fun to see the nightime shows from different places on property as well.

So for those experts out there, can you help us out?

If you have them, would you please post photos of WDW fireworks and / or night-time shows from OUTside the parks?

In addition to the Wishes fireworks at the Poly, where else is it fun to view them? The GF? The Contemporary? (We've been trying to get ressies at California Grill, so far to no avail. :confused3) Can you see Wishes from the Wildnerness Lodge?

What about Illuminations and the Epcot-area resorts?

What about the electric water pageant?

Thanks in advance!!! :goodvibes

Here is a picture of Wishes that I took from my room at the Contemporary, so it would be the same view if you were watching it from their 4th floor observation deck.

MKfireworks.jpg

Some rooms at BCV have a Fireworks view, but not too many. This was a 3rd floor room we had-it is zoomed some as well, but could see/hear them well.

WDWXMAS2008374-1.jpg

WDWXMAS2008421-1.jpg

WDWXMAS2008411-1.jpg

Contemporary has some good views of Wishes:

wishes_topaz_1945.jpg

Some rooms at Boardwalk have a fair view of Illuminations:

bwv_ill_5282.jpg

Not as close or spectacular, but definitely MAGICAL for us when staying in the 50s section/lake view a couple weeks ago at Pop Century! We could see Wishes (pretty far) and Illuminations (below) every night! I actually took a few shots sitting on the bed with the door open, just b/c I could! ;) (room 3431 for those interested)

Disney2012710.jpg

Disney2012715.jpg

Disney2012720.jpg

OK- it's an awful picture, but hopefully you can get the idea. This is Holiday Wishes from our balcony at WL back in Dec 2010.

5264648958_2f2ed4cf37.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

How about Fort Wilderness? I'm hoping to relax on the beach and enjoy Wishes.

Not quite as close as CR, but we will view from MK several times. I'm hoping for a super way to end Hoop Dee Doo. Sound reasonable?

I'd love to see your pictures for Wishes from FW beach...

I have read many times about watching the fireworks from Poly. What about GF? We are going to be staying there during the holidays. Is there a good viewing spot there?

This was in 2008 but we were staying at CBR and this was right outside our room along the walking path. Great view, pics aren't the greatest.

Picture_104.jpg

Picture_105.jpg

Picture_106.jpg

Picture_108.jpg

Picture_110.jpg

pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter