Fireworks from CG

I like to see them from CA Grill. The beach at the Polynesian is a great place to watch them too.

Ok. Thank you. I was trying to decide where to watch it and if I should fight the crowds for a spot to watch both the electric parade and the Wishes show on Main Street or just go to CG. But I guess I will try to stake out a spot on Main Street early then. Is a good spot by the train station...or is it better to be closer to the hub? Do people tend to line up an hour or more before the parade? If I get there at 7 (on a Saturday) can I still get a seat?

Ok. Thank you. I was trying to decide where to watch it and if I should fight the crowds for

1- a spot to watch both the electric parade and the Wishes show on Main Street or just go to CG. But I guess I will try to stake out a spot on Main Street early then.

2- Is a good spot by the train station...or is it better to be closer to the hub?

3- Do people tend to line up an hour or more before the parade?

4- If I get there at 7 (on a Saturday) can I still get a seat?

1- Both will be better near the hub.
AND, there is also a THIRD evening spectacular at MK now (The Magic, the Memories and You.)
It starts about 15 min. before Wishes, and is shown projected ONTO the Castle's front facade.

3- Absolutely. That long and much more, in many cases.

4- "Seat" is not necessarily the right word. "Place to stand" is more likely.
Also, the parade and show times vary, so just asking about 7PM won't get you a good answer
for every night's events.

The problem is that if you want to be near the Hub, you may need to grab a spot much earlier than an hour before
the first show that night.

MK_ParadeRoute_092609.jpg

MK-Wishes-Noodle_020311.jpg

Which do you think is better...fireworks from CG or fireworks from Main Street? Just curious. :)

If I had to pick on only 1, Main Street - Robo's guidance, as always, is top notch.

They are different experiences, both cool. I also like the view from Narcoossee's or the GF marina.

CG is cool because you are high and it seems like they're just hanging out there for you to grab.

I can only stand in one place for so long, so we like to watch the parade near the characturist in Frontierland, then walk over to Main Street and stop in the middle about 3 quarters way down. If you are facing the castle, there's a building on your right with the word "Watches" in the window, you want that just behind you because they don't turn off the shop lights from this building to the Train Station, and it's too bright there for the fireworks.

We've seen the fireworks from the Cali,,,Poly Beach and Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Towers,,,, nothing, Nothing is as good as standing in the middle of main street watching the show. This is the best plan for a quick getaway, otherwise you're a little better off closer to the castle.

Wow! Robo thank you! That map is great. I am trying to imagine it all in my head and that helps so much. Thank you. The parade starts at 8 so I guess I will try to get there as early as possible. Thanks again for the help.

try the firework cruise very nice they can pipe the music in for you too we did it and had a blast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter