Fireworks and Top of the world lounge

frostymom

Mouseketeer
Fireworks and Top of the world lounge...Fireworks are coming back July 1st, I think. Will the member lounge be open too? And if it is, can I bring my teenagers? Sorry if this has been asked and answered already. But thanks in advance.

All ages are allowed up to TOTWL. However, there has been no mention of the lounge or observation deck opening yet.

I think if it was opening next week, we would know, I have a feeling we won’t see the lounge itself open until the Wave is back open after renovations.

It is possible they will open the Observation Deck this summer but my gut tells me it would be just to BLT to start if they do.

Since the Wave is undergoing renovations, and the food for TOTWL comes from there, I doubt that TOTWL will re-open until the Wave is re-opened.

However, I could see them opening the observation patio even if the rest of the lounge is closed, once fireworks are back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter