• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Firefly Rental Car FLASH 50% Off sale through end fo March

poohj80

Got Hunny?
TODAY from 12-4 pm EST (aka NOW!)

https://emails.fireflycarrental.com...X9hrjUzgOf5gSc0n&_ei_=EuneHrzv_bGjPToMhRyIeYs.

Details and Conditions:

50% off base rate – Daily, Weekend and Weekly – Standard Car Class (Economy to Full Size)
• Offer is redeemable at all US Firefly locations, except the following locations which are excluded and blacked out from this offer: Hawaii, Las Vegas, Denver and Phoenix.
• Offer valid for rental vehicle pick-up 3/12/2014– 3/31/2014, only on days/weekends/weeks designated in offer.
• Offer applies to Standard Car Class Rentals (Economy to Full Size cars).
• Offer applies to the day/weekend and weekly keeps.
• Advance reservations are required.
• Subject to vehicle availability at time and place of rental.
• For weekend rentals, discount applies to vehicle pick-ups after noon on Thursday and return by Monday no later than 11:59 PM. 2 - Day minimum keep. For weekly rental, minimum keep of 5 Days and maximum keep of 7 Days. Daily rentals require a 2 day minimum keep to qualify for discount.
• Modifying your reservation may result in a change in rate and/or invalidate this offer.
• Firefly Car Rental age, driver, credit and weekend rate qualifications for the renting location apply.
• Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included.
• Discount applies to time and mileage charges only.
• This offer has no cash value and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion.

Good luck!

I haven't but read many reviews on these boards before booking with them. They are affiliated with Hertz.

Wouldn't work for me. Says it has removed promotion code from my itinerary due to some restriction. I think it's because we are picking up on Wed afternoon. Thanks for sharing anyway!

Wouldn't work for me. Says it has removed promotion code from my itinerary due to some restriction. I think it's because we are picking up on Wed afternoon. Thanks for sharing anyway!

Sorry it didn't work for you. All restrictions are above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter