Fire + Ice Restaurant coming to Anaheim GardenWalk!!!

Anyone know what prices are like? Is it family friendly? We'll be going with an 6, 8, and 11 yo. What kind of food is it? Is like mongolian style? benihana style?

Bump, still looking for info on prices, was disappointed couldn't find it on their website.

Love our local mongolian BBQ restaurant. I tell people it's neither mongolian or BBQ, it's really whatever you make of it whether an Asian, Spanish, American, etc. flair that you make of your food. If you've tried a "mong. bbq" at the back of your local asian restaurant and did not like it, you'll want to try a restaurant themed entirely around the concept, these hit the mark much better.

prices were expensive but it's all you can eat.
family friendly... kids are welcome but i'll probably not take my kids here again. Due to the nature of how they cook the food and the choices the menu is not kid friendly You dont see a menu becuase you create your own meal. you choose your ingredients, sauce etc and then the grill it for you. They have hamburgers and hot dogs for kids. so the main thing is choosing your ingredients and mixing it with an assortment of sauces. during busy time i can image this can get crazy. going at lunch time is half off and probably worth it. when we went i opted to just get the fondu since i'm not into sauces etc.. but over all a nice atmosphere.

I want to say that the price is $18.99 for an adult dinner, but I only ate there once a few months ago. It was actually pretty good, and they can really do some interesting stuff with that grill-- including Philly Cheesesteaks and pastas. They also bring out hummus and pita chips to snack on while you decide on drinks.

The Pitcher of Sangria for two was well worth it, and the whole experience was pretty good. I would do it again, but I'd probably be more apt to try the Sunday Brunch (chocolate chip pancakes and waffles!)

We are going to try it out for lunch on our trip. I read on Darkbeer's picture site that lunch is $9.95 until 3. I also read dinner is $16.95.
Looking forward to it!!!!

Walked by Fire and Ice today and it looked interesting and busy. The Gardenwalk mall is being foreclosed so I was curious how the shops are doing. Cinnabon and Tommy Bahama have closed, but the Katella-side anchor restaurants Cheesecake Factory and PF Chang's seem to be doing well, as is F+I on the north end near the movie theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter