Fire + Ice Restaurant coming to Anaheim GardenWalk!!!

DLR29

We create happiness
I read it in the Miceage article the other day, but I just had to tell everyone how excited I am for a Fire and Ice to come to Anaheim! I've been to the one in Boston and Lake Tahoe and it is amazing! It's a restaurant like a mongolian bbq type cooking where they cook it on a giant circular grill kind of thing, but F+I has a huge variety of foods to choose from. :banana::banana:

Here's their website: http://www.fire-ice.com/

Hopefully I will make a stop over here on my June trip.

I love Mongolian Grills. When is it opening?

So funny to read this atm, because tonight we went out to a new (to us) Mongolian BBQ place and it was AWFUL. Will love to try another Mongolian BBQ place that is "supposed to be" good. Thanks for the info!

Fire and Ice is excellent but the one here in Phoenix closed. Most mongollian bbq places I have been to aren't very good. They used ultra thin sliced meats and limited selection. Fire and Ice has good quality strips of beef and other meats, medium shrimp, scallops, salmon, lots of great veggies and a large selection of sauces.

For awhile they had burgers but those were taken away. Also included was a fairly decent salad bar.

The restaurant in Phoenix was part of Dave and Busters entertainment center. Fire and Ice is being removed to make room for pool tables etc.

Oh no! I love Mongolian BBQ! Too many choices! We only have one day off from DLR and too many places I want to eat that we don't have here! :rotfl: It looks like it will be at Garden Walk. I think if it is open when we go, we better go there. It looks pretty special.

Darn ! I thought you meant the Orlando Universal roller coasters! They are two of my favorites.

Is that what will be taking over Yamabuki?

No, it will be at the Gardenwalk on Katella. And for everyone who likes Mongolian Grills, you will love F+I because they have burgers and chicken and not just Asian foods. It's great (not that Asian food isn't great..).

That's so awesome! Where I used to live in VA there was a GREAT BBQ place, and I've never found a place like it here in OC, but this looks like it might be the one!

No, it will be at the Gardenwalk on Katella. And for everyone who likes Mongolian Grills, you will love F+I because they have burgers and chicken and not just Asian foods. It's great (not that Asian food isn't great..).

Got it, thanks!

Anyone know what day it's opening?

The website ( Fire and Ice website) simply states "coming in May". For those of you that live close enough, there is a lottery for the grand opening party on the Anaheim page of the F&I website.

It looks good, but they had no prices listed; anybody know the price range?

FiRE+iCE Anaheim is NOW OPEN!!! I've been waiting for this restaurant to open for months and it's finally here!

Thsi smokin' new restaurant has an incredible variety of fresh food that you choose, fresh and then is cooked on their open grill, in an entertaining and colorful atmosphere.

This place is fun and perfect for dining with your family or meeting up for drinks and dinner with friends. They also have an outdoor patio!

I'm glad it's finally open. In June I thought it would be open, so I called and asked but they said it wouldn't open until July or something. Something to look forward to on our next trip!

Anyone know what prices are like? Is it family friendly? We'll be going with an 6, 8, and 11 yo. What kind of food is it? Is like mongolian style? benihana style?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter