Finished with the ADR's (maybe) tell me what you think!!

herbanretreat

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Well I've been on hold with dining so many times over the last week that my almost 4 year old asked if she could hear the Disney music on the phone again today!!:rotfl2:
So after making my family crazy for weeks I think I 've finally got it all nailed down. Maybe :cool1:
First, we'll be there for the 4/3 deal and have decided on the DxDP because my husband "doesn't want to eat the same chicken at every place we go" and wanted to try some signature meals and bring the kids to character breakfasts Its my DH and me DD9 and DD4(birthday girl)

Okay so here goes

day 1
breakfast Kona
Dinner The Wave (trying to be close to MK for EMH, turned down res for LTT)

day 2
Breakfast Hollywood and Vine
Dinner Flying Fish

day 3
Breakfast Boma
Dinner Yachtsman Steakhouse

day 4
Breakfast Ohana
dinner california Grill

Day 5
Lunch tusker House (finding nemo reserved seating)
Dinner (late) Narcoosee's

day 6
Breakfast Storybook princess in Norway
Dinner Tutto Italia

Day 7
Breakfast Crystal Palace
Dinner CRT (we know that we only meet fairy Godmother but my girls want to eat at the castle)

So I still have a couple of credits left to fill in for a quick breakfast or lunch on a day we get hungry and all those fabulous snack credits!!
I know its alot of eating but we can't wait! So what do you guys think, how did I do??

Yours looks pretty similiar to mine.:thumbsup2
Are you going to be eating late breakfasts? I have a couple weeks before I can call in my ADR's so sounds like we will enjoy some disney music around here too!

Most are around breakfasts are around 8:30 the Kona one and Princess one are around 10
hopefully the snacks will get us through our lunch times.

I have a question relating to my ressies, what is a good time to start dinner at Cali grill to be there to see Wishes" I'm thinking mine are too early.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter