• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FINDING NEMO: The Musical

akline

Mouseketeer
Hello All .. does anyone know the schedule for FINDING NEMO: THE MUSICAL at AK? I know it may change, but we're trying to plan out our day (we'll be there next month), and we want to get an idea. Thanks!

Don't be intimidated by the line. It's a big theatre and even if the line goes all the way back into Dinoland, you'll get in.

i liked the show but i too thought it was a little too long for a disney show. saw it back in dec during previews so i don't know if they shortened it any

45 minutes, wow! I am so excited to see this. I heard that it is designed quite like the Lion King broadway show.

Last week the first show was at 11 AM and there wasn't much of a wait at all. However, by afternoon, the lines were 45 min long.

The show was around 40 minutes or so, I think, when we saw it a couple weeks ago. It is easily my favorite show at WDW. It made me laugh out loud, cry, and I couldn't stop smiling for the next couple of hours. I thought it was perfect.

It runs about 42 mins....not nearly long enough for us. We love this show. It's the one show we had to have the CD to!! And that line does get long quickly but as others have said, it is a huge theater so don't worry if you get stuck way back in DinoLand!!!

I love them both, alot, but I love Nemo better. They're really different from each other and both incredibly well done and fun- but there's just something more immersive about Nemo to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter