Finding Nemo Musical Dinner package

bukosluvswdw

Addicted to Disney - my wife says I need help!
Does anyone have any info on Finding Nemo Musical Dinner package? What it is all about? When can you make a ressie for it? Can you do it on line or do you have to call?

Thanks

It is lunch, not dinner, and it is not a package like the Fantasmic package. If you book at Tusker House between 1:00 pm and 1:40 pm only you will receive one ticket per person for reserved seating at the Finding Nemo show at 3:15.

It is lunch, not dinner, and it is not a package like the Fantasmic package. If you book at Tusker House between 1:00 pm and 1:40 pm only you will receive one ticket per person for reserved seating at the Finding Nemo show at 3:15.

Where are the seats located?:confused3

Don't know, I've never done it. One review I read said they thought the seating area was too close to the stage.

Don't know, I've never done it. One review I read said they thought the seating area was too close to the stage.

I was interested in this as well...do I make a ressie online to pick a time I want then call to "buy" the package (or add it) to my confirmation number? Or do I just call WDW DINE and reserve the whole thing over the phone? Thanks! :goodvibes

You don't buy a package for this. It's not a package reservation. From what I am seeing, all you have to do is book a reservation at Tusker House between 1:00 and 1:40 pm.

Fantasmic is completely different, you must book that separately from a regular restaurant reservation and you must do it by phone.

We have done it the last 2 xmas weeks during our AK visit days. Its definitely worth it. We had a nice lunch (between 1pm and 1:40pm for the 3pm show) we like the variety of the food at Tusker's. They give you a pass to enter from a special entrance(1/2 down the standby line) and your seats are in the front right of the stage..we could have been in the front row, but chose a few rows back for picture taking. We had missed the show before because we did not want to wait 90 min. Its an amazing show. During the last xmas trip, they we doing FP for Nemo, FOTLK and Birds of Flight, but don't know if it was just during the holiday week or not, heard some people did not get in with their FP at Nemo..not sure about the problem though ..glad we had the package booked.

Connears

Everyone with a lunch ADR between 1 and 1:40 is automatically given a ticket for the 3:15 show. I would recommend making your ADR as close to 1 as possible to give yourself as much time as possible to be seated (just in case the restaurant is running behind schedule), eat and (make the long) walk over to the Nemo theater which is at the opposite end of AK from Tusker House.

The seats are in the front right section facing the stage. A little of the action takes place behind you, but they are very good seats overall.

I've also read that they recently started having the same offer for ADRs between 1:50 and 2:45 for the 4:45 show.

The FP for the stage shows was a trial run that is no longer in effect.

Kim T :figment:

Everyone with a lunch ADR between 1 and 1:40 is automatically given a ticket for the 3:15 show. I would recommend making your ADR as close to 1 as possible to give yourself as much time as possible to be seated (just in case the restaurant is running behind schedule), eat and (make the long) walk over to the Nemo theater which is at the opposite end of AK from Tusker House.

The seats are in the front right section facing the stage. A little of the action takes place behind you, but they are very good seats overall.

I've also read that they recently started having the same offer for ADRs between 1:50 and 2:45 for the 4:45 show.

The FP for the stage shows was a trial run that is no longer in effect.

Kim T :figment:

I thought this had to be booked over the phone just like the Fantasmic. At least, that is what I did. I was asked what show I wanted and then was given a time. My 2pm ADR does reflect what you are saying about the 4:45 show since that is what I was given.

I thought this had to be booked over the phone just like the Fantasmic. At least, that is what I did. I was asked what show I wanted and then was given a time. My 2pm ADR does reflect what you are saying about the 4:45 show since that is what I was given.

We booked ours online for last xmas trip, but they only had lunch between 1:00 and 1:40pm for the 3:35pm show then. If they added the later show with different times then you may only be able to do it by phone. When we did it online they told you on the site it was for the 3:15pm show.

Connears

You don't have to book by phone. It isn't the same thing as Fantasmic. If you book a reservation at Tusker House between the times specified you will get the preferred seating tickets. Doesn't matter how you book the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter