• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2017 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a brand new member - first time Disney Cruise in 2017! I found our date, but there is no thread listed with our date. Is there any way I can get a notification when a thread is formed for that date? Looking for help to become an active member! We're already researching FE gift ideas ;)
4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral
March 19, 2017 - March 23, 2017

Sadly no, there is no way to flag a thread that doesn't yet exist for notifications. :( I hope one is created soon that you can join!

Hi, I'm sailing on October 15 2017 7 day Mexican Riviera from San Diego. I can't find anything on my sailing. Am I not looking in the correct place? Thank you!

Hi, I'm sailing on October 15 2017 7 day Mexican Riviera from San Diego. I can't find anything on my sailing. Am I not looking in the correct place? Thank you!

I am on that cruise too..! I don't think anyone has started a thread yet. I would but I already feel like Im not doing nearly enough on the one I started for a different cruise. :(

I am on that cruise too..! I don't think anyone has started a thread yet. I would but I already feel like Im not doing nearly enough on the one I started for a different cruise. :(
Oh yayyyyyyy! I for once asked the right person :D. I would start it but I don't know how. I'm hoping a good seasoned person starts one soon though haha. It's so far off but I'm super excited and already want to start planning. Maybe I'll get my money's worth out of my 16 months of excitement :dogdance:. - Toni

Please note that I have cancelled this cruise for myself. We decided to go with EBTA next year.
Thank you.
Bobbi

That should be fine unless you wanted to delete the thread..? I don't see that many responses yet, but it might be nice for those who have already responded to keep their "home" if that is OK! :)

Can you please add one for 11/24/17 Galveston to the Bahamas?? Thanks!
AquaDame doesn't create the threads. She just adds the link that's posted to the first (directory) post after someone starts the thread.

It appears that the post directly above yours has a link that AquaDame has added to the first post.

Please note that I have cancelled this cruise for myself. We decided to go with EBTA next year.
Thank you.
Bobbi

Do you know if there is a meet board for the EBTA in May of 2017? I'm new to the forums and haven't quite figured my way around yet.

Thanks, Heather

Do you know if there is a meet board for the EBTA in May of 2017? I'm new to the forums and haven't quite figured my way around yet.

Thanks, Heather
Are you asking about a TransAtlantic cruise? That would be on the Magic. This thread is for the Wonder.

Look at the "Find your 2017 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here" thread on the main Cruise Meet board. Click on that thread and scroll down the first post there for a list of the various cruises to see if your cruise has a link posted yet.

Are you asking about a TransAtlantic cruise? That would be on the Magic. This thread is for the Wonder.

Look at the "Find your 2017 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here" thread on the main Cruise Meet board. Click on that thread and scroll down the first post there for a list of the various cruises to see if your cruise has a link posted yet.

Thank you! I found them... I'm new to the boards and still trying to figure out where things are! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter