Finally was able to add my last two nights to POP ressies using discount code

TWyn

DIS Veteran
I've been calling and calling, since the Fall discount codes were released, trying to add the last two nights to my POP ressie. They never had Oct 16th or 17th open. I had kept those two nights with a AAA discount but had the other ten nights with the discount code DGL. I called today to pay the balance on my trip and thought I'd check one more time, and they were open! So, I got 0ct. 16-28th, plus two 10 day park hopper tickets for a total of $1241. That's a savings of $505 off of my original AAA discount, including tickets, for the entire twelve nights. So, don't give up if you're still trying to get a discount. Your days may just open up.

I've been calling and calling, since the Fall discount codes were released, trying to add the last two nights to my POP ressie. They never had Oct 16th or 17th open. I had kept those two nights with a AAA discount but had the other ten nights with the discount code DGL. I called today to pay the balance on my trip and thought I'd check one more time, and they were open! So, I got 0ct. 16-28th, plus two 10 day park hopper tickets for a total of $1241. That's a savings of $505 off of my original AAA discount, including tickets, for the entire twelve nights. So, don't give up if you're still trying to get a discount. Your days may just open up.

:thumbsup2 Congratulations on your good luck.... I have been calling since the discount codes were released and so far nothing. We are staying at the ASMo, preferred room, MYW +PH + WP and dining plan for ten nights (10/9 - 10/19) and nothing has opened up as yet. I keep hoping, because last year with the Disney Visa discount we saved enough to pay for the dining plan. It was like free dining for us. Would welcome any kind of discount as we had to pay our balance this morning and would like to see a credit on our account. I call every day and one of these days I will get lucky. :shamrock:

:thumbsup2 Congratulations on your good luck.... I have been calling since the discount codes were released and so far nothing. We are staying at the ASMo, preferred room, MYW +PH + WP and dining plan for ten nights (10/9 - 10/19) and nothing has opened up as yet. I keep hoping, because last year with the Disney Visa discount we saved enough to pay for the dining plan. It was like free dining for us. Would welcome any kind of discount as we had to pay our balance this morning and would like to see a credit on our account. I call every day and one of these days I will get lucky. :shamrock:

Just keep trying. I never thought I'd get those last two days, but it finally worked out. I'm sending a little pixie dust your way in hopes you get your discount. :)

Just keep trying. I never thought I'd get those last two days, but it finally worked out. I'm sending a little pixie dust your way in hopes you get your discount. :)

Thanks for the Pixie Dust :tink: and now for the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter