Finally Saying "Hi"

MizzouDisney

Earning My Ears
So after months and months of lurking I'm finally coming out of hiding.:surfweb: As you can see from my signature I pretty grew up on Disney!!! I was so lucky to be able to go to WDW pretty much once a year as a kid. In college, during Fall '04 I finally got to work for the Mouse during my Disney College Program. I still think of that as one of the best experiences of my life!!! :cheer2: Last fall was one of the most special trips I've ever taken. My grandma (aka "Nama") had never been to DW and I FINALLY got the chance to take both her and my mom to DW during my fav time of the year...the Food and Wine Festival!!! Two years before we had planned on a Grand Gathering that would have included my Nama and Papa but Papa suddenly passed away a few weeks before and the trip was cancelled. So, on Mother's Day last year I wrapped up all the plans I had made for our trip along with the hotel reservation that I knew would excited them both....the Animal Kingdom Lodge with a savannah view! There was NOTHING like seeing my Nama'a eyes light up when walking down Main Street towards Cinderella's Castle :yay: or seeing her give Mickey a HUGE hug at breakfast and of course eating and drinking my way around the world with the two most important women in the world to me!:cool1: Moments like that are what will keep me coming back to DW and now I have these boards to share in my excitement in planning all my trips!!! :banana:

3.gif

to the FUN!!!​

See its not so scary out here.....................

I just wanted to say welcome to DISboards and may you have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you after you came back.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

Welcome! I'm new on this also. There is a lot of useful info on here.

So after months and months of lurking I'm finally coming out of hiding.:surfweb: As you can see from my signature I pretty grew up on Disney!!! I was so lucky to be able to go to WDW pretty much once a year as a kid. In college, during Fall '04 I finally got to work for the Mouse during my Disney College Program. I still think of that as one of the best experiences of my life!!! :cheer2: Last fall was one of the most special trips I've ever taken. My grandma (aka "Nama") had never been to DW and I FINALLY got the chance to take both her and my mom to DW during my fav time of the year...the Food and Wine Festival!!! Two years before we had planned on a Grand Gathering that would have included my Nama and Papa but Papa suddenly passed away a few weeks before and the trip was cancelled. So, on Mother's Day last year I wrapped up all the plans I had made for our trip along with the hotel reservation that I knew would excited them both....the Animal Kingdom Lodge with a savannah view! There was NOTHING like seeing my Nama'a eyes light up when walking down Main Street towards Cinderella's Castle :yay: or seeing her give Mickey a HUGE hug at breakfast and of course eating and drinking my way around the world with the two most important women in the world to me!:cool1: Moments like that are what will keep me coming back to DW and now I have these boards to share in my excitement in planning all my trips!!! :banana:

Welcome to the DIS!!! This is a great place to get your questions answered or to answer someone else's questions. Great group of people and I'm glad you joined!
:cool1::woohoo::dance3::yay::cheer2::grouphug::flower3::wave2:pixiedust::disrocks::hyper2:party: :jumping1: :welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter