FINAL LIST 10/28/11 - 9th Annual DVC Christmas Tree Exchange

Thank you to the Kidani 2 participants: lmshaggard, quinnc19 and Harlemgirl720

Our tree has also arrived safely back. Love the new ornaments and thank you for the donations. Thank you MrShiny for organizing.

Thank you SO very much for donating such a beautiful tree for us to use. My family loved it and enjoyed every minute of what it added to our Christmas vacation. Thank you also for the yummy chocolates - we just finished them off yesterday :) It is SO nice to be a part of such a wonderful "tradition". Thank you again Calypso for your thoughtfulness!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SO very much for donating such a beautiful tree for us to use. My family loved it and enjoyed every minute of what it added to our Christmas vacation. Thank you also for the yummy chocolates - we just finished them off yesterday :) It is SO nice to be a part of such a wonderful "tradition". Thank you again Calypso for your thoughtfulness!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome :goodvibes I am glad your family enjoyed the tree and the chocolates. I was so happy to be part of the tradition for the first time. Looking forward to doing it again next year!

Our tree arrived yesterday without incident! Thanks for the donations!

Time to pack it away for next year!

Thanks so much for organizing and helping make our Christmas very special with a beautiful tree! It was perfect!!

VWL tree#1 came home last Thursday, and a neighbor took it in. DH got home yesterday and has it! :goodvibes

I am collecting my thoughts. Both trees made it home safely. It was wonderful participating. I am about to post my trip report.

Look forward to that report!

I actually had fun doing this. Probably won't be going to WDW next year, but definitely considering at least donating again (and probably organizing too, but of course will yield to anyone else!)

Only about 7 or 8 months until we start again!

I don't think I will going for Christmas. It looks like July/August. Thinking of doing Food and Wine Festival in October/November.

SSR Tree #1 has made it home safely as well.

I will definitely donate again, but only the tree will make it down to WDW this year. We are going to DLR for the first time this summer, but we will be back to WDW Christmas 2013.

We recently joined DVC in CA. We have 7 trips planned this year alone. One of those will be in early Dec and I truly hope to participate in your tree program. What a wonderful idea. I look forward to the advice and tips I will garner from the disboards.

You all did a great job and kudos to MrShiny who I believe coordinated it all.

Regards,
Jennie

Does anyone know if they still do the DVC tree exchange we did it in 2010 but are going again this year

I believe they are...go look in mouseallenaous....I quit sending a tree due to trouble I had one year with people not picking it up, went into long term storage, and someone gave me a false name and disconnect cell phone number so we couldn't reach person. Totally turned me off...and we were just donating the tree, not even going so could participate. Also, next year only three people at OKW wanted to participate and not worth the $30 each way shipping cost. So sad, as I was so excited to participate the first year we went six years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter