Fiji rooms at the Poly

TinkBink

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the Poly in September and I was looking at rooms in Fiji. However, I know it's right next to Luau Cove (we are looking at rooms on that side) and we have a 2 year old. Does it really get that loud or will we be okay? Any other recommendations for good standard view rooms?

We are staying at the Poly in September and I was looking at rooms in Fiji. However, I know it's right next to Luau Cove (we are looking at rooms on that side) and we have a 2 year old. Does it really get that loud or will we be okay? Any other recommendations for good standard view rooms?
You can hear it, but it is not overly loud. I don't think it runs every night either. We stayed in Fiji in 2018 and had a "standard" view of the beach and water with some palm trees.

We stayed in a standard view in Fiji last September and had no issues with noise. We loved the view! The only other standard view we've stayed in was Aoteoroa, we could see the castle and fireworks if we leaned to the side around the tree in front of our patio.

We stayed in Fiji, luau cove side and on luau nights could hear the luau until about 10:10 pm. It was loud. With a 2-year old, I would recommend Rarotonga, third floor request. It’s quieter and very close to both GCH and the path to TTC.

What a beautiful view! Are there any bad views for standard rooms in Fiji? We really want something nice to look at while sitting on balcony drinking coffee in the mornings.

That is the only room I've had in Fiji so I'm no expert but I wouldn't think there are any bad views in that building based on where it is located within the resort. For me, the only "bad" views at the Poly are the ones facing the parking lot/monorail (however there are some people that like looking at the monorail).

That is the only room I've had in Fiji so I'm no expert but I wouldn't think there are any bad views in that building based on where it is located within the resort. For me, the only "bad" views at the Poly are the ones facing the parking lot/monorail (however there are some people that like looking at the monorail).
I'm with you. I do not want to look at a parking lot while I'm on vacation. I don't care if the monorail passes through or not.
I've read that the second floor of the longhouses do not have balconies. Is that all the longhouses?

I'm with you. I do not want to look at a parking lot while I'm on vacation. I don't care if the monorail passes through or not.
I've read that the second floor of the longhouses do not have balconies. Is that all the longhouses?

All the Non Villa long houses, yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter