• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fewer diners than on ADR

wbl2745

Pointless infinite loops are prohibited.
I'm taking my family to WDW in June and we've made a number of ADRs for everyone, which is a party of seven. Per the new policy, I had to provide a credit card which will be charged $70 if we don't show up.

My question is what happens if five of us show up for the ADR? Will they tack on $20 to the bill because not all seven appeared?

No, as long as someone from the party shows you will not be charged. I am speaking from experience as well as read it on the Disney website policy page.

It's a different answer if the restaurant is CRT or a dinner show or anything else you are expected to pay for at the time you book it. You should remove people who will not be there from those reservations before the cancellation deadline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter