Few choices.. need opinions

We are trying to decide between going to 1900 Park Fare, Coral Reef, or Cape May (for the 2nd time that trip). We will be on the Dining Plan and it will be for dinner. Need opinions on which is better!

I've not been to any of them; however, one is located at a MK resort, one at an Epcot resort, and the other inside Epcot park. Two of those listed are buffets and the other table service.

Where will you be earlier in the day? Do you want to end the evening at MK or at Epcot? Are you looking for a buffet or table service/menu? Are you looking for character interaction?

I'd think these are all questions to ask yourself and then the choice may be easier.

I have not been to Cape May Cafe for dinner. Coral Reef is my favorite WDW restaurant - love the atmosphere with the aquarium view & have always had excellent meals there. The highlight of 1900 Park Fare is the characters - the stepsisters are hilarious! The food at 1900 is very subpar, average-at-best, IMO.

Cape May is one of our favourite places. Last trip we went twice. Coral Reef doesn't get the best reviews and neither does 1900PF for dinner. 1900 is Ok for breakfast though.

Cape May is our favorite but we are trying to explore other options lol.. I really wanted to do Coral Reef but am scared now that I read about it.. but I havent read about 1900

I think that Coral Reef is hit and miss for alot of people. We have been there twice, and both times the food was great!!! Everyone was happy with their meals. One time I did find the our server a little 'stuck-up'. I think that it is things like that make people give bad reviews overall. Once put off by attitude it is sometimes hard to enjoy a restaurant.

I would encourage you to try Coral Reef! THe aquarium is really something to be seen!

have been to all 3 and liked all 3, but would not do Cape May twice in one trip.

We enjoyed Coral Reef, but it's heavily fish menu (similar to Cape May) so probably would not go for Coral Reef & Cape May in the same trip either.

1900 Park Fare dinner with the stepsisters was great fun (our party was two 50-somethings & two 20 yr old girls) We liked most of the food on the buffet (pasta dishes not so good, dinner rolls were rock hard. Everything else was acceptable to very good. The strawberry soup was outstanding.)

Been to all 3. 1900 once, not really impressed, but others liked it. Been to the other 2 more times than I can count. I would choose Coral Reef over Cape May, esp. if you're already doing Cape May. We like to avoid buffets now and find the food better when it's from a menu. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones and get a great meal at CR. We've been very lucky and always enjoy our CR visits.

I have been to all 3.

I will be going back to 1900 Park Fare and Cape May Cafe this trip.

I will not be going to Coral Reef. I hope you don't end up with the server we had in 2008. I don't know when I will try this restaurant again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter