Festival of the Arts

Hopefully by the time I get home from my trip in 3 weeks. I’ve been to all other festivals multiple times but never Festival of the Arts. I booked a short trip, Jan 15-19, specifically for the festival since those days are so cheap, air and hotel is only around $750 CDN and I have an AP so no tickets needed, who could pass that up.

We’ll be there in late January and looking forward to the Festival!

I’ve been to all of the festivals except for Festival of the Arts. I can’t wait for all the information to come out about the festival. Also super excited to see the amazing artwork.

Just in case anyone else is waiting for them to announce the Broadway singers this year...in 2021, they announced the Festival on Oct 21 and then announced the concert lineup on Nov 23. In 2022 they announced the festival on Oct 27th and announced the concert lineup on Nov 29th (exactly 34 days each time). So, assuming the pattern holds, they'll announce the concert line up on the 27th. :)

We'll see!

Just in case anyone else is waiting for them to announce the Broadway singers this year...in 2021, they announced the Festival on Oct 21 and then announced the concert lineup on Nov 23. In 2022 they announced the festival on Oct 27th and announced the concert lineup on Nov 29th (exactly 34 days each time). So, assuming the pattern holds, they'll announce the concert line up on the 27th. :)

We'll see!
So glad you posted this because I was poking around their website yesterday to see if this had been released yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter