• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Festival Of The Arts Thread

lizzytizzy

DIS Veteran
We’ll be going to Disney towards the end of the month and can’t wait!!!!! Festival of the Arts is the one event we’ve been wanting to go to for a long time but never had a chance. We were very happy that the festival was going to take place during our vacation. Does anyone know if there’s a Festival of the Arts thread? I’ve tried looking and can’t seem to find one. Thank you!!!!

I will be visiting epcot in February specifically to check out the festival. To plan I’m watching out for menus but also looking forward to seeing all the vloggers experiences when it starts in a couple of weeks.

We will also be there the beginning of Feb. and I'm looking forward to seeing the menu's as well!

We won't be arriving until Feb 9th and I am really excited for this festival. I booked our dates hoping it would occur during our trip. Can't wait to see the menus.

We arrive the day after it starts and are headed straight to epcot once we land! Excited to experience Festival of the Arts for the first time and see how it compares to Food and Wine and Flower and Garden. Only one more festival left to check off after this trip

Such an amazing festival! Beautiful art, the food booths have really artfully presented foods, and there are a ton of activities like the giant mural painting. It's one of our favorite festivals! Excitement, but much more chill than something like F&W.

Does anyone know if the booth where you can make candles is there or the one where you can make scarves?

Does anyone know where to find pics of the completed paint by numbers walls? I have the strip they handed out of what is was going to look like, but I’d like to see how they actually turn out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter