Festival of the Arts Disney on Broadway - how hard to get seats?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
We are in WDW the week of February 5, and in Epcot that Thursday night. We don’t want to book a dinner package, and we will only be in Epcot from about 5 pm on. How hard is it to find seats last minute for these shows? Are there places to sit close enough to hear the performers outside of the theater. I think I remember some tables around the American pavilion kiosks. We have reservations at Space 220 at 730, so the first show is the only one we could feasibly see.

I think it's really going to depend on the performers and the weather. I've done two shows without dining packages and two shows with (I always do Regal Eagle). We just went last week for the 8 pm show and it was freezing that evening, so finding seats was very easy (we walked up about 10 minutes before showtime). If you are entering EP at 5 pm, I would go directly to the theater. You will most likely get seats (be aware, there are some trees in some sections that can block part of your view). If there aren't seats or not ones to your liking, yes, you can hear the show from the America pavilion and there are a lot of picnic benches plus a fountain wall to sit on.

We are in WDW the week of February 5, and in Epcot that Thursday night. We don’t want to book a dinner package, and we will only be in Epcot from about 5 pm on. How hard is it to find seats last minute for these shows? Are there places to sit close enough to hear the performers outside of the theater. I think I remember some tables around the American pavilion kiosks. We have reservations at Space 220 at 730, so the first show is the only one we could feasibly see.
I went to the 8pm show last night in EPCOT. We got in line about 15 minutes before they began seating for the show and sat in row 3 near the middle. It did look like the venue was full when the show started. I don't know how busy the first show was.

I went to a 6:45 show last week and walked in right before it started. Lots of seating available.

I don't know why these aren't more popular -- they are fantastic. But I've never had any trouble finding a seat at any of the showtimes.

We see these concerts multiple times every year and have never lined up. Just walked in 0-10 minutes prior and grabbed a seat. Tonight, the 5:30 concert was fuller than I've ever seen it (still seats available) while the 6:45 show, which we saw, had entire sections open.

Such a shame, as it's by far my favorite concert series.

We went to the 8pm show last Monday and walked right in at showtime - didn't have a seat in the front - but still had a great view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter