Feedback on Swolphin Food Classic

I most certainly would ask for a larger serving next year, just a newbie mistake on my part.

DW noted that she was getting larger pours from the male attendents, I had no such luck with the ladies that were pouring, I was told that maybe need to get a mojo tune up.

Agreed it was a wine tasting and a very nice one at that, there were quite a few representative vineyards and a great selection of countries.

Crossing our fingers that next year's dates working for us!

That being said, this event for us is more about spending time with friends and if I use that as a benchmark this event was a success for us.

This is perfect and I couldn't agree more.:thumbsup2

This trip was all about spending time with friends, but I unexpectedly made new friends.

I shed a tear in the cab on the way back to the train station because it was so hard to leave. Not because I was having to leave the parks, but because Orlando is where my true friends are.

I have spent a week thinking about how meaningful and touching this trip was......with a few laughs mixed in too. :)

Jellyrolls was fun, wasn't it Skip? :lmao:

If we didn't have a previously scheduled cruise (4.0) and are thinking about the possibility of Au'lani, we'd definitely go to the Food & Wine Event again.

Linda and I attended Cocktails 101 - within 15 minutes (!) we had "learned" how to make 3 different cocktails and had a good size sample of each!!! :thumbsup2 I'd definitely do that again. :goodvibes

This trip was all about spending time with friends, but I unexpectedly made new friends.

I shed a tear in the cab on the way back to the train station because it was so hard to leave. Not because I was having to leave the parks, but because Orlando is where my true friends are.

I have spent a week thinking about how meaningful and touching this trip was......with a few laughs mixed in too. :)

we feel the same way Skip:dance3:

I went on Friday and I enjoyed the Food and Wine Classic. There were 25 beverage stations, each serving 2 types of drinks/wine and 10 food stations. There was also a Retail Merchandise and Wine store booth that had a cheese/grape/bread table but you would not know it was there unless you went in. I was lucky, my Shula's Strip was not grisly or tough. All of the food I tasted was good, the lobster rolls and the crab cake sliders were excellent.

I picked up the program the day before and marked the Wines I wanted to try. No way could I try 50 wines and and not fall over! I asked for a small taste of the wine. If I liked it I asked for more and was usually pored 1/2 a glass, sometimes a glass. If I did not like it I poured it into the bucket. I did not notice short pours but that may have been because of the way I was tasting. When the rain started, I went back to a couple of the wine stations that I knew I liked and asked for a glass, which was always poured...then headed for cover. I would do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter