• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February vacation

huntland

huntland
We are going to universal Feb 5 through 10. It's been seven years since our last visit. Thinking of going on and buying our tickets but last time we booked a package for kids free with paying adults. Do they still do those kinds of deals, or any deal for low crowd times that might make it worth waiting to get tickets? Would you guys go on and get them or wait?

We are going to universal Feb 5 through 10. It's been seven years since our last visit. Thinking of going on and buying our tickets but last time we booked a package for kids free with paying adults. Do they still do those kinds of deals, or any deal for low crowd times that might make it worth waiting to get tickets? Would you guys go on and get them or wait?

call universal resorts toll free number and the TM will be able to direct you to what deals/promos that are available for your dates.
the info they have would be current.

i use the AP and only up on the ticket specials when i get UO emails or read posts on the dis.

it is better to purchase your tickets in advance.
you can have them mailed to you or use kiosk pickup/will call.
buying your tickets in advance will save you time that you can spend in the parks.

when i do hard ticket events at UO, i buy them in advance.

Thank you for taking the time to answer. You guys are always my go to when booking Disney or Universal, you are so helpful and kind. :)

if the kids are over 10 i don't think they do those kind of deals anymore (it's okay though because 10+ year olds have much more fun at universal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter