February 2022

I am also looking at beginning of February with a possible Royal Pacific stay! We stayed at Hard Rock a week and a half ago and that walk was very convenient.

Just booked airfare for the ONE week that we can come to finish off our Annual Passes - February 26 to March 4th. Didn't realize there was a runDisney event that weekend, but it's the ONLY time we could go.

We are hoping to do a split stay between Pop (for Skyliner Resorts) and Port Orleans (our first stay there!!). Not sure how all the new Genie/Lightning Lane/DAS stuff will work, but hoping the glitches are worked out by then.

Anyone typically go this time of year? This will be a first for us for February/March! Thanks!

Just booked airfare for the ONE week that we can come to finish off our Annual Passes - February 26 to March 4th. Didn't realize there was a runDisney event that weekend, but it's the ONLY time we could go.

We are hoping to do a split stay between Pop (for Skyliner Resorts) and Port Orleans (our first stay there!!). Not sure how all the new Genie/Lightning Lane/DAS stuff will work, but hoping the glitches are worked out by then.

Anyone typically go this time of year? This will be a first for us for February/March! Thanks!
Hey! Yeah, February is just crazy booked for next year.
You may be interested in the Official February 2022 thread I inadvertently made, there is a whole list of people so you can see who is going around the same time :)

Hey guys,

I'm looking at early February 2022 reservations and I am shocked with how high the prices are! Usually early February is lower in price, particularly since the Princess Marathon is later in the month (no idea what is going on with runDisney in 2022, though).
Is something going on in early February? I don't understand why PoP would be $235+ a night or AoA LM would be $265+ a night during this time of year. What am I missing?
... this can't just be because of the 50th Anniversary/relaxing of Covid restrictions ... can it?

I agree rates are high. This past July we had a one bedroom at Beach Club Villa.. rates for a studio in February are almost the same as what I paid for the one bedroom. This is for check-in starting 02/10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter