• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** February 2021 Thread ***

My first solo trip! Feb 17-21 at Coronado Springs, I'm so excited!!!!!
I love solo trips to Disney World so much. I people watch, strike up conversations in line (which is likely trickier right now though), eat what I want, ride the rides and use the PLAY app, take in all the songs, sights, and sounds and keep a nice record of all I do and taste to share with others. SO fun! Hope you enjoy it and hope you share it here:)

Headed down Feb 8-12 first time totally without having to worry about kids. Off and working on their own now..

Heading down Superbowl weekend. Bills fan over here and *hoping* to get to see Buffalo play. Its just my sis and I going and we extended a day so we could have Sunday free for the game.. anyone have any suggestions on where to watch it?

Does a WDW package, resort/ tickets need to be paid off 2 week prior to the start of your vacation? Thx

Decided last minute to move our stay to on-site. Will be staying at YC February 4th-7th and use DME for our first (and only) time. Super excited to be able to walk to Epcot and HS!

My partner doesn't know about the resort change. We are getting married in April and I decided that this is my surprise pseudo-wedding present to him.

Decided last minute to move our stay to on-site. Will be staying at YC February 4th-7th and use DME for our first (and only) time. Super excited to be able to walk to Epcot and HS!

My partner doesn't know about the resort change. We are getting married in April and I decided that this is my surprise pseudo-wedding present to him.
That is an amazing surprise for him!!

Keep watching the park hours!!! President's Day weekend park hours got a boost. MK open until 10:00 pm Friday AND Saturday! (Yes, I've been checking every day, a couple of times a day). This morning, they still said 6:00 pm.

Changing my last park day around and really happy to have the hopping ability back! We went 4x last year after reopening and other than missing a few of our favorite restaurants, hopping was the only other thing we missed.

Starting to pack today, made my list last night! I leave my home Thursday evening right after work to head to pre flight hotel for the night. This way I won’t have to get up so early on Friday morning to head to the airport.

I tracked my flight that flew out yesterday connecting in DFW, OMG it was delayed 6 hours! I hope that doesn’t happen next Friday. I would miss my connection for sure! So hoping that was just a fluke.

Also watching the weather forecasts and it is looking promising, so looks like I will be packing jeans and shorts!

Hoping everyone’s upcoming trips are magic filled and safe. Oh did you see boarding passes were still available yesterday for RoTR an hour after the 1pm release! Hope this is a good time to go with lower crowds for my last AP trip for a long time.

Heading down Superbowl weekend. Bills fan over here and *hoping* to get to see Buffalo play. Its just my sis and I going and we extended a day so we could have Sunday free for the game.. anyone have any suggestions on where to watch it?

Kitty O’Sheas and Harry Buffalo are both Bills bars. I think it can get wild tho so be prepared!

I’m planning for late Feb 2022 and checking this group out to see everything February related. All I’ve managed to do, though, is make myself wish we could plan a 2021 trip! 😩

Keep watching the park hours!!! President's Day weekend park hours got a boost. MK open until 10:00 pm Friday AND Saturday! (Yes, I've been checking every day, a couple of times a day). This morning, they still said 6:00 pm.
ME TOO!! We arrive on the 18th and have our first full day @ MK on Friday, the 19th and I'm *fingers crossed* that they'll also change the park closing hours til 10pm!! Or at least 9pm!!

please...please..please..please..please...

:rotfl2:

ME TOO!! We arrive on the 18th and have our first full day @ MK on Friday, the 19th and I'm *fingers crossed* that they'll also change the park closing hours til 10pm!! Or at least 9pm!!

please...please..please..please..please...

:rotfl2:
omg, we arrive on the 18th too and will be at MK on Friday!!! whoo hooo 24 days to go!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter