February 2017 Codes vs. Travel Agent??? Advice please.

Muddy Rivers

DIS Veteran
Planning a quick trip to WDW 1/31-2/5. Airfare is booked. 3 adults.

Does anyone know if any better deals than the Gift of Magic promotion going on?

We have been to Disney dozens of time and I have always booked the trips myself (although in the past, they have been booked months in advance). Given that this is a quick trip coming up soon and many discount codes may have expired, is there any advantage of using a Disney Expert travel agent?

Do they have access to any discounts that we might not? Do we incur any additional cost using a travel agent?

Does anyone have any suggestions of who I might use as a Disney Travel Agent?

DIS people are the best!! I have always gotten such great advice from these boards! Thanks in advance for your help!!!

The certain travel agent I use has special rates during then. You would have to contact them to find out exactly what their prices are though. But they may not have your first choice in resorts, but could possibly have your second choice

The certain travel agent I use has special rates during then. You would have to contact them to find out exactly what their prices are though. But they may not have your first choice in resorts, but could possibly have your second choice

We are quite flexible with resort choices. Would it be possible you give me the travel agent's contact info.

Are you pleased with this travel agent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter