• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FEBRUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry, I meant to quote you. Yes if possible please let me know when you'll be canceling.

Aaaaaand sorry again! I was going to take the 3 and hope to find another 2 later to complete our party of 5 but I forgot that CRT charges up front. I don't want to risk it without knowing if we could get the other 2 in. Thanks anyway!

Reminder because I deleted a few. Please do not post asking for a reservation that you want for yourself. These threads are for posting cancellations only.

I will be canceling a CA grill for 2/12 at 7pm for 5 people. Fireworks are at 8pm that night so perfect for viewing. Let me know!

I would love those for BOG - I wll coordinate. It is for my DD 8th Bday! She is 8 on the 21st but this is as close as I've gotten. thanks

Sooo... do I just make the reservation at the same time you are cancelling? Not sure how this works

Oh boy! K - well I will start trying to make the res about 10 minutes prior and I will just keep trying for a bit after. By then if I don't them someone else did. I will keep you posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter