February 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Well, here it is...in all it's glory. I am crying rivers letting it go.

Be Our Guest-
Valentine's Day(February 14th) at 5:20pm for 6 people. Aaaaargh! The pain...the pain... :sad1:

pm me

I have a ressie for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for 2 this Friday Feb. 15 at 7:05pm. I was able to snag a dinner at Cinderella's Castle for 5:30pm, so I'm cancelling the dessert party. I hope someone here can get it! I'm also going to post on the dessert party thread. I'm going to cancel at 3pm central time today.

I'm in IT and with the technology behind many of the more advanced scheduling programs, I'm sure it's almost immediate.

Though I am really surprised at how poor the Disney website is for reservation searches. It's not consistent. Sometimes you get correct search results, sometimes you get crap. Tonight, the searches are not what they should be, so I think there are some issues with their system.

I'm in IT and with the technology behind many of the more advanced scheduling programs, I'm sure it's almost immediate.

Though I am really surprised at how poor the Disney website is for reservation searches. It's not consistent. Sometimes you get correct search results, sometimes you get crap. Tonight, the searches are not what they should be, so I think there are some issues with their system.

Mmmm...that stinks, but thank you. I canceled an ADR and it's never shown up. Either someone is super fast and lucky or the system is screwy.

I have two i am cancelling:
Tutto Italia on 2/22 at 11:30
Sanaa on 2/23 at 7 pm

If anyone is interested let me know otherwise i will be cancelling this evening.

I have ADR for 1140 for Tuskerhouse on 2/23. I looked at the menu and it looked great! I am gonna continue to check for b'fast though b/c it will be close to naptime for my 2 yo.

nwaslynchuk said:
Is tusker house good for lunch? Characters?

I do not think lunch has character... Unless it has changed. Breakfast does though.... And both meals are among my favorites at Disney!

Cancelling LeCellier for 02/23 6:00PM - anyone interested??? - I have not cancelled yet.

I will wait a couple days to see if anyone PM's me for co-ordination.

I switched to a lunch on another date.

Just cancelled Crystal Palace for 9:35 am for a party of 6 on the 21st.

I will be canceling CRT for 9:25 pm on the 21st as I just got super lucky and was able to book a breakfast at CRT for the same day.

If anyone would like to try to grab the dinner pm or let me know by tomorrow to coordinate.

I also still have a BOG for the 23 at 8:15 pm for a party of 6 to cancel if someone would like to coordinate. I will be canceling these by tomorrow evening as we are leaving at 4am Sunday.

Cancelling the following now:

Boma- for 4 on feb 25th at 8:30

Princess Storybook Dining breakfast for 4 at 11am on Feb 26 (Didn't realize this was breakfast when I booked)

Chip N Dale Harvest Feast at Garden Grill for 4 on Feb 26 at 5:45

Just canceled Be Our Gust 2/28 at 4:25 for a party of 3. We ended up with two reservations some how. Hurry!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter