February 2011 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Not cancelling, but Happy Birthday! Looks like we share the same day (or within a day or so...)

Happy Birthday to you also!! I do check everyday several times a day... IF I could attach the laptop to my hips, then I would be set.

Even worse, DH wanted to book the Wishes Dessert Party on my birthday and that was even booked. Well that is what you get with booking late, but since it was a birthday surprise, we could eat pretzels and I would be overly happy!:cool1:

I have been trying to snag a table for 2 - (L or D) and no luck.
I'll keep trying.
:hippie:

Hopefully you got something b/c as of 4:30pm ET today there are still Fantasmic Package times for late lunch/early dinner (2pm and later) for Feb 9 at all three restaurants

Just cancelled Crystal Palace at 8:10AM on Friday, February 4th. Hope it helps someone.

:sad1: I have to cancel my Le Cellier reservation. I have Feb. 17 at 7:05pm for 4 people.

I am going to cancel it at 10pm. EST.

Canceling Le Cellier 13 Feb 2011 (2 people) 6:50PM within the next hour. Send a PM if you would like to coordinate.

Also canceling:

14 Feb 2011
6:00PM Flying Fish Cafe

15 Feb 2011
7:15PM Flying Fish Cafe

17 Feb 2011
6:55PM Rose and Crown

I just saw California Grill open at 7:30 on 2/1 ... Fireworks are at 8 so this would be really cool. We've never been there and considered it but ultimately it wouldn't work great for us on that day, so passing on it. Hope one of you get it.

Hopefully you got something b/c as of 4:30pm ET today there are still Fantasmic Package times for late lunch/early dinner (2pm and later) for Feb 9 at all three restaurants

Yes, the night after I posted this, I noticed several openings.
Thank you!
:hippie:

Just saw at least one opening at Mama Melrose and at least three from Brown Derby as part of the F! package for two on 2/6... fist time I've seen openings in the few weeks I've been checking.

ETA: also a few openings for the 3rd as well...

Cancelling my reservation (due to possible air delays) I don't want to risk being charged for the meal in case we cant make it..

Hollywood Brown Derby at 3:55 on 2/3 - will cancel at 1:00

Hope this sends some pixie dust to someone out there! ;)

Just canceled...

Chef Mickey's
Date: Sunday 2/6/2011
Time: 6:35 pm (Dinner Includes Characters)
Party Size: 3 Guest(s)

More cancellations up for grabs:

Fri 2/25 @ 8:20pm
Ohana for 4 people

Fri 2/25 @ 9:35pm
Ohana for 5 people

Tue 3/1 @ 1:40pm
Le Cellier for 4 people

I just posted 2 Ohana cancellations and 1 Le Cellier cancellation.
One for 1900 Park Faire too.

All cancelled 8pm PST today (Mon, 1/31)

Let me know if you get one! I would love it to be one of you.

Cancelled:

Sun. 2/13 Ohana 9:40 p.m for 4
Mon. 2/14 Rose & Crown 1:55 p.m for 4

Just called a 6 person breakfast for Sat Feb 12 @ 805a - Akershus
a 5 person lunch @ 11:30 for Monday 2/7 @ Coral Reef

Cancelling:

Coral Reef 2/11 Dinner @ 7:50pm for 2
Le Cellier 2/12 Lunch @ 2:10pm for 2

Will coordinate with the first person to PM me for these or I will cancel Friday, February 4 @ 7pm ET

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter