February 2011 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Cancelling the following sometime today or tomorrow:

2/21
CP BF for 5 9:35am
Pirate League for 2 11:20am

2/23
1900 PF BF for 4 8:10am

PM me to coordinate - Thanks!

There's a Le Cellier dinner for four people open on the website right now. It's for 4:30 on February 28th.. which is the last day it will be a one credit meal. Quick someone grab it:goodvibes

I cancelled the following ADRs for 6 people on Feb 28.

12:10 San Angel Inn

7:40 Tutto Italia

Have fun!

Breakfast at Akershus for 4 at 8:05 AM on the 27th. I don't want to try get there this early with the marathon going on.

Hi,
I just registered an account to let somebody know
that I will cancel, within the next 2 hours, some of my ADRs, I really hope this will make someone's Disney trip a little more magical: )

2/21 Ohana 9:35pm
2/22 Cape May Cafe 5:05pm
Cinderella's Royal Table 9:35pm

I have 2 reservations to cancel.
Tusker House breakfast, 8:15 am, for 4, on 2/26
Chef Mickey breakfast, 9:30 am, for 4, on 3/1
Please pm me if you are interested. I'll cancel as soon as someone lets me know they want them.

I plan to cancel the following, please let me know if you want to coordinate.

CRT - Cinderella's Royal Table
Friday, February 25
8:20am
3 guests

I have 2 reservations to cancel.
Tusker House breakfast, 8:15 am, for 4, on 2/26
Chef Mickey breakfast, 9:30 am, for 4, on 3/1
Please pm me if you are interested. I'll cancel as soon as someone lets me know they want them.

Hi Agravette,

Im interested in these, I cant PM you as Im new to this site and not posted enough.

Weve booked last minute so not been able to book any ADR's and LO loves these character breakfasts.

If you havent linked up with anybody on these I'd like to try and book them as you cancel.

Thanks

I just wanted to post that I got in to Chef Mickey's this past week without a reservation.
We planned our trip last minute.
We showed up at 9:00am and got right in with no wait!

Hi Agravette,

Im interested in these, I cant PM you as Im new to this site and not posted enough.

Weve booked last minute so not been able to book any ADR's and LO loves these character breakfasts.

If you havent linked up with anybody on these I'd like to try and book them as you cancel.

Thanks

Hey! The Chef Mickey is gone, but I still have the Tusker House for 2/26. Please let me know when a good time would be for me to cancel.

I didn't get any interest earlier today so I just canceled this.

CRT - Cinderella's Royal Table
Friday, February 25
8:20am
3 guests

Hey! The Chef Mickey is gone, but I still have the Tusker House for 2/26. Please let me know when a good time would be for me to cancel.

Hi Aggravette,

many thanks but I managed to get a Tusker house last night, 8.30am 27th. I just kept going through WDW dining checkign just in case and one showed up :banana: somebody else must have cancelled. Hope somebody else comes along wanting the Tusker house

Just cancelled the following dinners for a party of 5:

Fri, 2/25 @ 6:45 - Akershus
Sat, 2/26 @ 5:00 - 1900 Park Fare
Sat, 2/26 @ 7:15 - O'hana
Mon, 2/28 @ 5:20 - Biergarten

There might also be one or two more in the first week of March, so check that thread in an hour or two....

Evan

Hi Aggravette,

many thanks but I managed to get a Tusker house last night, 8.30am 27th. I just kept going through WDW dining checkign just in case and one showed up :banana: somebody else must have cancelled. Hope somebody else comes along wanting the Tusker house

I'm so glad you found what you were wanting! You'll really love this breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter