• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Le Cellier, Saturday February 21, 7:25 pm. It is for 7 people at two tables. I will be cancelling on Monday morning if no one claims it.

Karen

I know this is last minute but I was wondering if you had already given up your whispering canyon ressie

I just pm'ed you. I'm the one who took it from noodles and now I may not be able to keep it.

I have a 5:30pm dinner ressie for 3 at Liberty Tree that I would love to exchange for another dinner ressie outside MK. :wave2:

p.s. this is my first post -- so happy to have found this board! :)

Cinderella's Royal Table

I have a reservation for 2-3 people on Wednesday, Feb. 18 @ 9:55 a.m. What I mean by 2-3 people is one is for a child under 3, so I don't know if she is counted. I will trade for Sunday, February 15th.

desperate for Le Cellier for 4 2/22, 2/23, 2/25 if anyone is getting rid of their ADR....

desperate for Le Cellier for 4 2/22, 2/23, 2/25 if anyone is getting rid of their ADR....

Never mind, I snagged a lunch :cool1:

If anyone is interested in Lunch they also had a 2:05 and a 11:20 (ish?) available for Sunday 2/22 right now! Good luck!

I am looking for Chef Mickey Dinner for 4 on 2/24 or 2/25 around 6pm. I have Breakfast at chef Mickey Breakfast 2/23 at 10:30 AM that I'm willing to trade.

I have an 8:25 pm ADR for 1900 Park Fare for Monday March 2 for 4. I would be interested in trading for an eariler time anywhere between Feb 25-March2.

Looking to switch days. 3 people.

Currently have a 5pm at Crystal Palace on the 19th. Looking to trade that for something at the Studios, preferably Mama Melroses (package if possible, if not, around 5 pm.)

Have Mama's on the 22nd at 4:55 (not package.) Would like to switch to Crystal Palace around the same time.

Also, have a 5:30 at O'hana on the 21st. Looking to trade for a 4:30-5:00 on the same day if anyone has it.

Thanks!

Looking to switch days. 3 people.

Currently have a 5pm at Crystal Palace on the 19th. Looking to trade that for something at the Studios, preferably Mama Melroses (package if possible, if not, around 5 pm.)

Have Mama's on the 22nd at 4:55 (not package.) Would like to switch to Crystal Palace around the same time.

Also, have a 5:30 at O'hana on the 21st. Looking to trade for a 4:30-5:00 on the same day if anyone has it.

Thanks!

I have been trying to get something for the Studios on Feb 22 for a month now. we are 2. If you are getting rid of the ADR for Mamas I would love to take it. we have Cape May for that night at 830"

I will be cancelling the following reservations for a party of 4:

2/11 Chef Mickey's dinner 8:45 pm
2/15 Chef Mickey's dinner 8:45 pm

If anyone would like these reservations, please PM or email me ASAP. Hope this helps someone! :)

I will have to cancel dinner reservations for four people on Feb 24th @ 6:30 pm. Any interest before I call to cancel?

I will be canceling the following. Please let me know if you would like any of them:

Feb 21: Chef Mickey's at 5:40 pm, party of 3
Feb 24: Crystal Palace at 8:05 am, party of 3
Feb 25: Sci Fi at 12:25pm, party of 3

I will be canceling the following. Please let me know if you would like any of them:

Feb 21: Chef Mickey's at 5:40 pm, party of 3
Feb 24: Crystal Palace at 8:05 am, party of 3
Feb 25: Sci Fi at 12:25pm, party of 3

I sent a pm about Chef Mickey's 2/21 - thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter