• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FE Help: Location cards for the Wonder

jlw3535

Earning My Ears
Haven't been able to find this info online or in any other groups ... but wanting to make location cards for the our FE for our upcoming cruise on the Wonder. The most recent files I could find were uploaded in 2012. Any recent Wonder sailers get this as an FE that they wouldnt mind sharing the info? Could anyone point me in the right direction on where to find a current file?

Haven't been able to find this info online or in any other groups ... but wanting to make location cards for the our FE for our upcoming cruise on the Wonder. The most recent files I could find were uploaded in 2012. Any recent Wonder sailers get this as an FE that they wouldnt mind sharing the info? Could anyone point me in the right direction on where to find a current file?
I'm figuring you mean something like a deck plan? You can google that and find them online, then print them out as you wish.

Not a deck plan - but a card that lists the most popular spots on the ship, that you can keep with your key, etc. This is one that had been done for the Magic.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkbrtqlpyfor9qv/Magic Location Cards (updated 2015).pdf?dl=0
Looks like something that someone did themselves. I'm not sure there's any official "locator card". Basically, all the location info is the same for the Wonder as the Magic. Except for no AquaDunk; Carioca's is Parrot Cay; no BBB; no Concierge Lounge; Lumiere's is Triton's; D Lounge is Studio Sea.

Maybe you could just make up your own.

It was something someone had made for an FE in the past - since I've not been on the Wonder yet, I was hoping that a Wonder veteran maybe had some of this info that had been updated more recently than 2012.

It was something someone had made for an FE in the past - since I've not been on the Wonder yet, I was hoping that a Wonder veteran maybe had some of this info that had been updated more recently than 2012.
Well, I just told you all the differences between that sample and what's available on the Wonder.

thanks, Kristi - any chance you could point me in the direction of the vendor? Or any chance you have one left that you could scan and share?

Wow, can't believe people sell those!!! There is so much signage around the ship I don't see the need but I guess some could find them helpful.

MJ

Friends of ours sailed on the Wonder last March and received this card as part of an FE gift. We sailed on the Wonder a few months after them and she gave me her card, we actually found it very helpful :)

Friends of ours sailed on the Wonder last March and received this card as part of an FE gift. We sailed on the Wonder a few months after them and she gave me her card, we actually found it very helpful :)

I could see how they could be helpful. I was just amazed someone would charge money for them. Maybe I am just jealous I didn't think of it first lol!!! Glad they came in handy!!

MJ

I could see how they could be helpful. I was just amazed someone would charge money for them. Maybe I am just jealous I didn't think of it first lol!!! Glad they came in handy!!

MJ

Haha, an untapped market perhaps? :teeth:

I made one of these last summer for the Wonder. I don't know how to attach it though. My original is a Word doc.

I made one of these last summer for the Wonder. I don't know how to attach it though. My original is a Word doc.

Would you mind maybe cutting and pasting into a private message? you could also send it via email - jlw3535 at Yahoo. thank you in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter