• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favourite Disney Springs dinner spot?

Canadian Harmony

DIS Veteran
We're going twice, both on a Saturday. One for sure is House of Blues - because we're real blues fans. The other one... not sure! Would love to know your favourite DS restaurant for a family of 4 (teenagers) and why!

We like Raglan Road. The food is good at a decent price and the bread pudding is outstanding. The main reason is the lively Irish pub atmosphere and live entertainment including music and river dancing. They should also have something going on at the outside stage for the weekend to keep people entertained while waiting for a table (or just in general). It can get pretty busy/crowded (both inside and out) but it's a good time.

You're going to end up with at least 20 different favorites - always happens around a question like this!! Doesn't hurt to ask, though. For us, the top DS restaurants are Morimoto's and Jaleo, with additional good experiences at Boathouse, Frontera Cocina, Homecoming, and Paradiso. Depending on how adventurous your teenagers are, Morimoto might not be the place for that particular meal. But all these have good food, service, and we enjoy a great deal.

So many great choices as the posts above mention. Boathouse is one of our favorites especially if you sit outside on a nice evening looking out at the water, just an awesome atmosphere. Great lobster roll and variety of choices on the menu.

Another vote for the Boathouse -- that's our go-to unless it's super hot (sometimes the a/c doesn't keep up inside since there's so much pass-through). The lobster rolls are terrific and the restored boats are just beautiful. The Edison has good food and great atmosphere if anyone in your family likes steampunk -- but if you're going for a later supper (maybe after 8pm) check on the entertainment as some of it may not be what you expect for teens at Disney. We also just visited Homecomin' and the fried chicken was fantastic and the restaurant itself was very cute, open, and airy.

Homecomin’ is our favorite. Boathouse and Raglin road our least favorite. I would say it depends what you can get by you. We are in New England. Seafood is amazing here, so boathouse was like red lobster quality to us. southern food is not really an option, but I'm guessing if your from the south your not impressed with fried chicken and your grandma’s is way better.

Raglan Road is a personal favorite of mine. The food is good and the entertainment (dancing & live music) helps create a great atmosphere.

I've never actually eaten at Homecoming, but everyone I have spoken to that has says that it is a can't miss spot.

Every Disney Springs dinner spot will be mentioned in this thread.

Every Disney Springs dinner spot will be mentioned in this thread.
You're right! Although, there always seem to be 2 or 3 conspicuously missing from the conversation of 'favorites'. But since I prefer the positive posts and not the negative ones, we'll just let those few places remain on the sidelines of this conversation! There are many, many good spots to eat at DS - we still have more to try on future visits!

We love Boathouse and Raglan Road for all the reasons mentioned by others. We have also been fortunate to have excellent service at both many times. I also like that they are both close to Gideons. I always get on the virtual wait list when we arrive at Disney Springs and shop before dinner then usually by the time dinner is finished I am called back to Gideons! I love their cookies for dessert and some to get me through the rest of our trip!

These are awesome, thank you! I know there are many different tastes, but this gives me a starting point to examine menus at least.
I appreciate the suggestions so far!

Raglan Road is a personal favorite of mine. The food is good and the entertainment (dancing & live music) helps create a great atmosphere.

I've never actually eaten at Homecoming, but everyone I have spoken to that has says that it is a can't miss spot.
We also love Raglan Road but more so in fall/winter as it’s a pretty heavy meal.

I think I might be the only person in the world that thinks Homecomin’ is meh.

Jaleo and Homecoming. Wine Bar George was really good too, if you are looking for something more like apps.

Ours are Morimoto, Homecomin', Ragland Road and Boathouse. All are excellent and it's so difficult to decide each trip. Blaze Pizza is fun to take back to the room. We don't have this type of pizza place anywhere near to us so we go, but if you have something similar skip it.

Boathouse is our favorite for a quality meal. If you're looking more for a fun/lively experience, Raglan Road is always a favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter