• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Sport?

Whats your favorite sport?

• Baseball

• Football

• Basketball

• Hockey

• Golf

• Tennis

• Boarding

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted Baseball (GO YANKEES!) Imma girl, so I dont PLAY it (and I refuse to play softball, it just doesn't work for me).

My favorite sport to actually PLAY would be Cheerleading... although you dont PLAY it you DO it.

Figure Skating :-)
7 1/2 years of doing it.
wooooot.

& yes, marching band is a sport i think, personallly.
so that's my other love <3
& trap/5 stand shooting.

My favorite sport is gymnastics ( Both Rhythmic & Artistic) :)
I don't do gymnastics but I love to watch it (Former Level 9 Gymnast)
But I love to do dance which is completely a sport!
It's so much fun but not my favorite sport to watch lol

I cant pick. I LOVE LOVE LOVE football, soccer, tennis, and basketball.

To watch: NFL football.
To play: Marching band.
If you don't agree with the marching band, try playing an instrument while marching across a field, and don't pant when you're done. :)

I love how most "girl" sports aren't listed as an option; volleyball, softball, cheerleading, dance, gymnastics, etc. :rolleyes:

But anyways my favorite is volleyball. Obviously...

To play: Snowboarding or golf
To watch: Baseball, football, snowboarding, or golf

baseball is my favorite.
GO CARDS.

i play softball, but ehhhhh.
and i also like hockey.

My favorite sport to watch is baseball, but my favorite sport to play is softball, but they're both along the same lines.

to watch would be college Football and NHL hockey
to play would be Football

Yes I noticed that, how unfair ;]

LMBO

To watch: NFL football.
To play: Marching band.
If you don't agree with the marching band, try playing an instrument while marching across a field, and don't pant when you're done. :)

just a quick note just because something is physically difficult dosent mean its a sport for example carrying a heavy TV up stairs and around a building(or across a field in your case) its physically difficult but not a sport. now im not saying marching band is or isnt a sport im just stating a fact.

No jai alai or curling! Whats up? :banana:

SSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter