Favorite Souvenirs

Lunchlady

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what are some of your favorite souvenirs from your Disney Cruise? I know we will be adding to the Tervis colllection and adding to the Pandora charm bracelet.

Mugs and Beach towels. I have 2 different double size towels and they are a great memory all summer long

It is sad that you can long drop items off to get signed.
This is what we had signed when you still could
The drawing is from Don "Ducky" Williams we won in a drawing at one of his talks
It hangs in our Disney Room PROUDLY!

SignedPlate_zps251bdbeb[1].jpg Jinimy Cricket by Ducky Williams.JPG

Robin & Angel "D"

It is sad that you can long drop items off to get signed.
This is what we had signed when you still could
The drawing is from Don "Ducky" Williams we won in a drawing at one of his talks
It hangs in our Disney Room PROUDLY!

View attachment 158074 View attachment 158075

Robin & Angel "D"

We will be first time cruisers this May; I have read that they stopped allowing the drop off for items to be signed. Is there any where you can have items signed? Will the characters sign during photos like at the parks?

We will be first time cruisers this May; I have read that they stopped allowing the drop off for items to be signed. Is there any where you can have items signed? Will the characters sign during photos like at the parks?

I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to have a frame mat signed but didn't know if that is allowed if we take it from character to character...

The lithographs we have received signed by Ducky Williams for special cruises; the model of each ship we have bought and had signed by the Captain; and the embarkation pictures. The pictures have become a wonderful souvenir because not only of the memory of the start of the cruise, but for each and every cruise we have gotten themed t-shirt to wear in the pictures (some made, some just bought) to signify each trip. It's my favorite thing to spend money on on the ship! And for each and every cruise I buy a ship's magnet and a pin signifying the year.

The lithographs we have received signed by Ducky Williams for special cruises; the model of each ship we have bought and had signed by the Captain;

Those are two of our favorite souvenirs as well!

themed t-shirt to wear in the pictures (some made, some just bought) to signify each trip

That's a great idea! Not sure if DH, DD, and DS will be up for it, but I am so doing this for embarkation day now!

Those are two of our favorite souvenirs as well!

That's a great idea! Not sure if DH, DD, and DS will be up for it, but I am so doing this for embarkation day now!

Bless my daughter's heart, she was never a fan of us all looking alike, but did it for me. But I should say that while the t-shirts may have had identical designs or themes, each of us got to pick our own color. We have done things like Marvel to Nightmare Before Christmas to Mickey Mouse in various forms to Disney symbols. One cruise we picked our favorite characters, so my husband wore one with a black and white old Mickey, I wore Eeyore and my daughter wore Tinkerbell -- but all in the same color. On the Med and Transatlantic back-to-back cruises, we had a different set of t-shirts for each segment of that cruise. The Med t-shirts had the flags of the countries we would be visiting and the Transatlantic ones had maps on them with the words and dates of the cruise. For our New England cruise we had each picked a t-shirt for a port we were visiting. In Hawaii we all wore Hawaiian themed shirts/blouses. For our last cruise in England, my husband and I wore Union Jack tees and my daughter a Harry Potter one.

My poor daughter was very sick when we docked in Barcelona before we sailed out again for the Transatlantic, but she dragged herself out and put on the t-shirt so we could get off and get the embarkation pictures and then get back on. She was my hero that day because Minnie was in the terminal with a flamingo dress on and I got a picture of that too. She was my hero that day!

Yes you can. The only limits is that I saw was that you can't be wearing it and it has to be family friendly.

We love our Christmas tree ornament. Every year it's so fun to hang it from our tree.

I always loved mugs. My morning coffee is one of my favorite things and having it in a new Disney World mug always made the post Disney trip blues a little easier. :o

I used to always get either a hat or a new pair of Mickey ear headbands as well. But the last few years I've been ordering my ears from etsy before I went since I liked the choices better than those sold at the parks. But if you're a hat person, that's a great thing to wear during your trip since the sun makes it practical. I always felt like I got more use of them back at home than a t-shirt too.

I'm going on my first cruise in December. But my favorite from the parks are my Christmas ornaments. We get one e every time we go. They all have the years on them. Some are the annual dated ones. But many are the ones we have had the date put on. Does any one know if the will do that on the ships?

Our last cruise (until MONDAY) was in 2004, but one of the only two baseball hats I wear is my Castaway Cay baseball hat. We also still use beach towels and magnets. Our t shirts are long gone, though!

I personally hate knick-knacks so definitely none of those.

I buy Christmas ornaments because everyone gets a new ornament in their stocking every year. DH and I are getting cruise ones.
The kids and DH all got t-shirts.
I got a tote-bag and a beach towel.

The kids each talked me into a stuffed animal.

Generally useful stuff. I know, I'm a kill-joy and the mean mom.

I was never much a Dooney and Bourke fan, until this "Voyage" design came out. Now, it's my favorite bag.
s-l300.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter